Search for hunting property near to Perth

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Search for hunting property near to Perth

Post by Steve434 » 26 Jan 2021, 11:43 pm

G'Day everyone,

I'm moving back down to Perth in a couple of months after spending many years away in the North West. I'm going to go stir crazy in Perth if I can't get out for a shoot every now and then. Can anybody please suggest or know a property owner within an hour or so drive from Perth, who would allow me to shoot on their property for vermin (rabbits, cats, foxes etc). I'm clean, respectful etc.

Cheers
Steve
Steve434
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Search for hunting property near to Perth

Post by JohnV » 30 Jan 2021, 11:15 am

I doubt anyone is going to give away a property they have worked for .
The best method is first find out where to game is and what areas are having the most vermin trouble and knock on doors of farms in those areas . However my brother lives in WA at Mundaring and was a truck driver . The next time I talk to him I will ask if he knows someone that would let on a shooter but if he does not know anyone that's all I can do . This map may help you choose a target area .
JohnV
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Post by JohnV » 06 Feb 2021, 2:57 pm

I spoke to my Brother and no go , he has delivered mainly to mining operations not rural properties so does not know anyone .
JohnV
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Other

Post by mchughcb » 06 Feb 2021, 3:30 pm

Easiest way in WA is to go to the local pub. Find a local girl. Make sure the old man owns at least 10,000 acres. Get married move out to the bush and shoot every night.
mchughcb
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey