Hunters needed to share property Nov 8-10

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Hunters needed to share property Nov 8-10

Post by az401 » 13 Oct 2013, 3:42 pm

I'm looking for a few guys interested in sharing a 500 acre sheep farm for a hunting / target shooting weekend. Camping, BYO, $65per night. Rabbits, Hares, foxes. Property is near Bealiba 2hrs out of Melbourne. Send me a message if you're interested. I'm a 42yo banker who works in the city and loves to get out camping and shooting on weekends. send me message and we'll hook up for a few beers in the CBD to discuss. Cheers.
az401
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: Hunters needed to share property Nov 8-10

Post by Phaine » 13 Oct 2013, 5:36 pm

I'd keen on it, not sure Nov 8-10 will work for me this time around though :(

Will this be a repeat event? or a 1 time deal?
Phaine
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by VICHunter » 13 Oct 2013, 5:45 pm

What the $65 a night? That for supply or anything or just a bit of $$ for property owner?

(Happy to give owner something for our presence, just checking...)
VICHunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Lorgar » 14 Oct 2013, 11:39 am

I'd be keen for a meet to discuss.

Have PM'd you.
Lorgar
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by az401 » 14 Oct 2013, 12:38 pm

Yep, $65 per person per night. I'm hoping to make this a repeat event. I've booked the property for this weekend and looking for a few more guys to attend. Send me an email aazapf@gmail.com . You can check out the property on westernhunting.com.au. They only have 1 property and it's marked as maryborough. Propose we meet for a beer one night after wk to discuss. Cbd is probably the most central depending on where everyone is.

PM me for my mobile number.

Cheers, Aaron
Last edited by Aster on 14 Oct 2013, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed your phone number. Give this out via the private message system rather than the public forum if you would.
az401
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by oohsam » 14 Oct 2013, 1:34 pm

Hey AZ401. Have you done this before? I have some mates that booked and did this, and they didn't end up shooting anything.
The property is all pretty much shot out, but they had some fun target shooting.

Just thought I'd let you know. Have fun though.

Cheers.
http://gunhunter.com.au
Email alerts for used guns, Get an email when a gun/rifle you're looking for is listed. Instantly.
oohsam
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by ebr love » 14 Oct 2013, 2:47 pm

That's the problem with paid property shoots :(
TIKKA T3 TAC .300 WIN MAG
HOW SPORTER 270 WIN
HOWA YOUTH .204 RUGER
MARLIN 1889 .38-40
ebr love
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by az401 » 15 Oct 2013, 9:32 pm

Yep, done this before and you're right. The property is mostly shot out. There's only 1 property in VIC. Night shooting is good if you've got spot lights and a ute and there's no full moon. Mostly targeting shooting during the day. If you're not hung over, you can get up early and get something. Great opportunity to hone your skills over the weekend. I have a Sig Sauer ssg3000 in 308 and a Remington 7615 pump. Both great fun. The property is big so you can get out on foot in the evening or in the morning to find some unchartered areas. Send me an email if interested. It's a great weekend. Plan I arriving around 7pm Friday night and will leave around mid-day Sunday.
az401
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by oohsam » 15 Oct 2013, 9:50 pm

az401 wrote:Yep, done this before and you're right. The property is mostly shot out. There's only 1 property in VIC. Night shooting is good if you've got spot lights and a ute and there's no full moon. Mostly targeting shooting during the day. If you're not hung over, you can get up early and get something. Great opportunity to hone your skills over the weekend. I have a Sig Sauer ssg3000 in 308 and a Remington 7615 pump. Both great fun. The property is big so you can get out on foot in the evening or in the morning to find some unchartered areas. Send me an email if interested. It's a great weekend. Plan I arriving around 7pm Friday night and will leave around mid-day Sunday.

Def sounds like a great way to make some new friends and have some fun...

Good on ya for organising.

Cheers
http://gunhunter.com.au
Email alerts for used guns, Get an email when a gun/rifle you're looking for is listed. Instantly.
oohsam
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by az401 » 22 Oct 2013, 9:06 pm

Ok gents. Opportunity for this weekend is now closed. I have a full house. I'll post another one of these when I'm organizing another.

Cheers
Aaron
az401
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by RealNick » 23 Oct 2013, 2:10 pm

Sounds like a good weekend :D
RealNick
Corporal
Corporal