Hunting mates SE QLD

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Hunting mates SE QLD

Post by Don10 » 15 Oct 2013, 7:27 am

Hey

Thought I would go out on a limb here and see if anyone is looking for a hunting companion. I know this is going to sound like some cheesy dating site but here I go.

I am 49 and have been shooting most of my life mostly target and range though. I spent 22 yrs in the military and had several overseas deployments so I have an understanding of how to safely walk around with firearms. I have recently returned from living overseas for the past 13 years. I have my own 4WD, quad, trailer camping gear, firearms, license, insurance, etc.

I'm not after stealing anyone's favorite hunting ground. Just happy to tag along and shares some stories around the campfire. I think it would be beneficial to meet and chat before going hunting etc. So keen for that.

Cheers Don 10
"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army. — Field Marsh Slim.
Don10
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Re: Hunting mates SE QLD

Post by Lorgar » 15 Oct 2013, 9:16 am

Don10 wrote:I'm not after stealing anyone's favorite hunting ground. Just happy to tag along and shares some stories around the campfire.

A likely story :P
Lorgar
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by sooey » 15 Oct 2013, 9:27 am

Could be interested. Will PM you later when not on phone.
Remington 700 CDL chambered in .270 Winchester
Remington 700 CDL chambered in 300 Win Mag
4-16x 40mm Bushnell Elite scopes
sooey
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Don10 » 15 Oct 2013, 5:33 pm

sooey wrote:Could be interested. Will PM you later when not on phone.

Thanks mate would appreciate that

Cheers
"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army. — Field Marsh Slim.
Don10
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Westy » 11 Mar 2014, 9:48 pm

Be careful! I did this once and ended up with a weirdo who stripped down and had rings in his cock!

Best weekend of my life! :lol: Want to come Hunting?

:lol: :oops: :lol:
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey