another bunch of stupid hunters giving us all a bad name

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Re: another bunch of stupid hunters giving us all a bad name

Post by bigfellascott » 19 Jun 2015, 7:07 pm

Elmer wrote:...fear not Scott, I have already reported that bear to PETA....Im not sure if that was Yogi or Boo boo.
bigfellascott wrote:Another "Storm in a D Cup" just another attempt by PETA to make the killing of animals some sort of EVIL! :roll:

Why aren't they condemning this violent attack on a deer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ

:lol: :lol: They'll probably euthanise it and dump it in a bin along the roadside with the dogs! :lol:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by headspace » 19 Jun 2015, 10:43 pm

These clods are clearly not the sort I'd be interested in hunting with. By the look of it a bunch of wanna be's who have every little talent and even less dress sense.
JD
If it's not wood and blued steel, it's not one of mine
headspace
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 20 Jun 2015, 8:51 am

headspace wrote:These clods are clearly not the sort I'd be interested in hunting with. By the look of it a bunch of wanna be's who have every little talent and even less dress sense.
JD

Camo not ya thing mate? :unknown:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by headspace » 20 Jun 2015, 2:46 pm

Como's good, but those blokes looked like a bunch of ISIS wannabe's to me. The whole image of it just don't look right. Call me old fashioned but I just glad I wasn't hunting anywhere near that bunch.
JD
headspace
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by headspace » 20 Jun 2015, 2:59 pm

Scott, I'm fine with people doing whatever they want as long as it's safe and it legal. However what social media has done is to give every drone who has access to it the ability to post crap like this. Today, "image" is everything, at least in the minds of our detractors; the Greens PETA and so forth. My main concern with this sort of thing is that it gives the anti gun mob another means of attacking us. Every word that goes on this site can be accessed by Davis Shoebridge and the other Greens who want our sport GONE. We can only try to maintain a level of common sense and let them have as little ammo as possible. And that's the biggest problem I have with that bunch of idiots.
JD
headspace
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 20 Jun 2015, 3:31 pm

headspace wrote:Como's good, but those blokes looked like a bunch of ISIS wannabe's to me. The whole image of it just don't look right. Call me old fashioned but I just glad I wasn't hunting anywhere near that bunch.
JD

Do you not ever wonder why you think they look like ISIS wannabe's? Is it because the Media have planted an image of what an "ISIS" supporter/soldier looks like?

Let's face it no one had ever heard of ISIS until recently, in the old days those blokes would have been called "Rambo" wannabe's, I wonder what they will be portrayed as in years to come?

My advice JD - switch the news off mate, they are f***ing ya over with their brainwashing agenda. :thumbsup:

And as for worrying about ******, PETA and any other tree hugging animal loving vegan twats - who honestly gives a rats arse what they think mate, I certainly won't be changing the way I live just to appease their sensitivity to what is a normal part of life for many, I couldn't care less what they think.

Personally I think this is the problem with the world today, everyone is concerned about what others think of them or what they do, for me it's irrelevant what they think, never had been important and never will be too me.

I understand what you're saying JD, I just don't buy into all that airy fairy crap that the Media are pushing, it's an agenda and I ain't into em sorry mate.

Those blokes haven't done anything wrong, its just another attempt by the media/PETA to turn an innocent photo into some world ending issue as they alway do when it comes to firearms and animals - woopee I say. :thumbsup:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by sbd3927 » 20 Jun 2015, 6:04 pm

Besides them being idiots for making such photo's publicly available, and the car's nothing to be proud of although they evidently are. A nice 4wd with all the tricks that can take you all the way into the outback on a 6mth trip, and back again without a hiccup, now that's Transport!

Does not mean the media has a clear right to use those same photo's for financial gain by a sensational story.

There is firearm safety being demonstrated, the finger is not on the trigger.

...... Is the deer actually dead? It is well restrained by a leg lock over it's back, and it's eyes are protected from the bright sunlight :D

I put sunglasses on my dog in photo's, doesn't mean I am degrading him, abusing or any such thing, nor is he dead when I do it. They fit, and it adds an human element to a photograph that is entirely about posturing and human emotions. Amazingly, he doesn't actually care if he's in a photo or not!

Typical media drivel, next it will be "these are the same style of sunglasses used by Tony Abbot, it is clearly a death threat by middle east terrorists!"
Why do we pay attention to the common media, they chase sensationalism, and forgo the opportunity to contribute to society by such things as collating past political promises vs performance at election time. Flogging a dead horse in an obsolete medium. The only time I touch a newspaper is when I have a new puppy, or I'm in the pizza shop.

EDIT: Now I actually read a bit of the article (3minutes of life wasted) wtf is this "blasting them to smithereens." Yes that deer is clearly reduced to pieces of inaminate flesh, it's so blasted I can barely recognise it is a deer... oh wait... actually I can't even see a wound, is it actually dead? OMG THEY TRANQUILISED IT, ITS SO STONED FROM THE TRANQ IT NEEDS SUNGLASSES!!!
Last edited by sbd3927 on 20 Jun 2015, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anschutz 1515-1516 22WMR
Steyr Prohunter 308win, Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x50
sbd3927
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 20 Jun 2015, 6:17 pm

Quick someone get the media and PETA on the line and let em know we have more tasteless pics of animals wearing funny clothing and glasses! :lol:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/912649c20d28b550981ec4b5d66daa4d/tumblr_mm78rtM4PF1qeu5vdo1_500.png
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by JOY » 20 Jun 2015, 7:24 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ohhhh Dear he's losing it.
JOY
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Post by Baronvonrort » 20 Jun 2015, 8:37 pm

bigfellascott wrote:
headspace wrote:Como's good, but those blokes looked like a bunch of ISIS wannabe's to me. The whole image of it just don't look right. Call me old fashioned but I just glad I wasn't hunting anywhere near that bunch.
JD

Do you not ever wonder why you think they look like ISIS wannabe's? Is it because the Media have planted an image of what an "ISIS" supporter/soldier looks like?

Assad supporters are the enemy of the Islamic state they are considered deviant heretics,these guys will be supporters of Hezbollah which translated to English means "Party of God",they will also like Iran.

Assad's father whacked the muslim brotherhood in Syria back in 1982 and nobody said anything,30 years later his son does the same thing and everyone is outraged.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Hama_massacre

The sunni vs shia battles have been going on for 1400 years,it's absurd to think anyone else caused it.

People from all backgrounds hunt, we are allowed to choose who we hunt with,i prefer 1 or 2 extras at the most with a preference for females.
Baronvonrort
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Herdsman » 22 Jun 2015, 1:17 pm

bigfellascott wrote:I really don't give a rats arse what PETA has to say about people hunting animals, not after their dismal record of collecting dogs and killing them and throwing them into roadside bins!

First time I'd heard about that one :thumbsdown:

Can't say enough against them.
Shepherding bullets down range.

Tikka Hunter Stainless Fluted 300 Win Mag
Tikka Battue Lite .308 Win
Tikka Varmint Stainless .222 Rem
Herdsman
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Previous

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey