Robert Borsak poll on News.com.au

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Re: Robert Borsak poll on News.com.au

Post by happyhunter » 03 Jun 2016, 9:39 am

This is not my opinion. Below is a letter to todays Age from an 'apparent' shooter.

Brutal thrill killing

New South Wales MP Robert Borsak boasted of shooting and eating an elephant in a speech at state parliament (The Age, 2/6). How anyone could stoop so low as to kill an elephant is beyond me, and that comes from someone with a shooting background. I shot feral animals, such as rabbits and foxes, but nothing else. There is no room in today's society for "thrill killing".

Ben Leif, Wodonga

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/the-ag ... p9lei.html

I cannot see how anybody who has killed an animal for sport, food or otherwise can make such a judgement without being hypocritical.
happyhunter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Other

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 03 Jun 2016, 10:29 am

The old, "I'm one of them but....."

As far as a thrill killing.... I'm quite sure that the locals are more than thrilled to have a white fella turn up to not only help them control these elephants which the local do, but pay well, and feed the whole community at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGjbjI6Bw0c
you can see how disgusted the locals are, after an elephant is shot, in protest theyre confiscating every ounce of meat on the elephant that was horribly thrill killed;
Yep, there is a whole elephant under their... if you watch it you actually see bits of meat being tossed to the rear for the peeps who cant reach!
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Supaduke » 03 Jun 2016, 11:51 am

Am I the only one who keeps reading it as Robert Ballsack , then quietly grinning to myself like an idiot?........
Supaduke
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by adam » 03 Jun 2016, 11:59 am

The country has no problems. The locals have no problems. The law has no problems with it... but apparently the lefty west is so arrogant that they know what's best for these people in a country far away from them...

And then they close down the page because it's not going their way... :allegedly:
adam
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 03 Jun 2016, 12:19 pm

adam wrote:The country has no problems. The locals have no problems. The law has no problems with it... but apparently the lefty west is so arrogant that they know what's best for these people in a country far away from them...

And then they close down the page because it's not going their way... :allegedly:

Yep. that correct, just like OUR OWN ban on lion hunting, lion products, lion trophies, pelts etc..... Its absolutely lawful WHERE THE ACTUAL lions are found, yet we legislate here, on the other side of the world....its the worst kind of hypocritical BS you could imagine....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 03 Jun 2016, 12:21 pm

Supaduke wrote:Am I the only one who keeps reading it as Robert Ballsack , then quietly grinning to myself like an idiot?........

Since I first ever heard his name I thought ball-sack.... but never mentioned it as he was apparently one of 'us'....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Supaduke » 03 Jun 2016, 12:28 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:
Supaduke wrote:Am I the only one who keeps reading it as Robert Ballsack , then quietly grinning to myself like an idiot?........

Since I first ever heard his name I thought ball-sack.... but never mentioned it as he was apparently one of 'us'....

I voted yes, and support him. Doesn't stop me being juvenile (much to the wife's disgust)
Supaduke
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

Victoria

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 03 Jun 2016, 12:39 pm

Just to be absolutely clear..... I want semis back, shotgun, 22s AND centrefire... SFFP DONT!.....I would still vote for them as theyre the best we've got.
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Wylie27 » 03 Jun 2016, 2:33 pm

The SFFP do, however they know that it is a long view game and they are getting into a position finally to roll stuff back.

They feel these are what's doable in the current climate..
Wylie27
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by Rakk » 10 Aug 2016, 1:52 pm

You are not :lol:
Rakk
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Australian Capital Territory

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey