New to NSW SF shooting

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Re: New to NSW SF shooting

Post by scotty87 » 19 Aug 2016, 6:31 pm

Anyone know a good club/range/organisation that does R licence accreditation on weekends in sydney? Thinking of planning a weekend trip down to do the course as I've not had much luck finding a provider in QLD.
scotty87
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by albat » 21 Aug 2016, 8:20 pm

In response to scotty87 if you live in brisbane the best weekend to do r licence testing is at the shot expo at rna showgrounds i think its on the weekend 26th 27th august nsw dpi had a stand there last year 20 dollar entry fee for show takes about a half hour to do the test from memory so plenty of time to look around the good stuff aferwards
albat
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by scotty87 » 22 Aug 2016, 4:45 am

albat wrote:In response to scotty87 if you live in brisbane the best weekend to do r licence testing is at the shot expo at rna showgrounds i think its on the weekend 26th 27th august nsw dpi had a stand there last year 20 dollar entry fee for show takes about a half hour to do the test from memory so plenty of time to look around the good stuff aferwards

Cheers, will definitely do that if I haven't figured it out by this time next year. Going to contact Coffs Harbour SSAA to see if they do the course, would make for a nice weekend away at any rate.
scotty87
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey