Hunting properties in wa?

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Hunting properties in wa?

Post by Xgruntnowfirey » 08 Feb 2017, 11:38 pm

Gday ladies and gents,

I am currently residing in wa, looking for any hunting prospects on properties hopefully closer to perth. Myself and a couple of mates are all x military and current career fireys, so we are not clowns when it comes to common sense and safety. Just looking for any advice and potentially any help in regard to finding a location. Thanks!

Ryno.
Xgruntnowfirey
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Hunting properties in wa?

Post by bigfellascott » 09 Feb 2017, 5:43 am

G'day mate,

Do what we all have done and get out there and start talking to property owners, pubs can be good places to find a few as is finding a property you like the look of and just asking. Most of mine have come from doing just that even picked up a few simply by pulling over and chatting to farmers on tractors or bikes etc - you don't ask you won't know.

Good luck
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Xgruntnowfirey » 09 Feb 2017, 9:10 am

Thanks mate, sounds like a plan, we have already taken that approach so hopefully we get onto a winner soon. Love a good country pub so that shouldn't be an issue!
Xgruntnowfirey
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by bigfellascott » 09 Feb 2017, 9:23 am

Xgruntnowfirey wrote:Thanks mate, sounds like a plan, we have already taken that approach so hopefully we get onto a winner soon. Love a good country pub so that shouldn't be an issue!

It's the only way that ever worked for me, face to face, strike up a conversation and go from there, surprising how many people actually said yes (most of them in fact) which was a real surprise - even picked up a property one day whilst waiting for a farmer to cross a one way bridge on his motorbike, he stopped and we got chatting and I mentioned I was heading out to a property near by to whistle some foxes and he said your more than welcome to come here and get into em too if you want :lol: that's how easy it can be but I wouldn't suggest rolling up with a heap of fella's and dogs etc dressed head to toe in camo.

Good luck :thumbsup:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey