MP Defends Feral Cats

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Re: MP Defends Feral Cats

Post by Gaznazdiak » 14 Jul 2017, 12:15 pm

Another knob-end politician that's probably never been out of the suburbs.
He's obviously one of the politically correct brigade that believe it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Member-Deleted » 14 Jul 2017, 12:53 pm

Dont do vegies.

So you know I always thought if I was in a plane and it crashed on
some deserted island and there was only plant life on it,
I would be very worried if I was another survivor.... :twisted:
Member-Deleted

Post by Member-Deleted » 15 Jul 2017, 8:16 pm

Talking about wild cats
Watched a show on tv the other day about the effects wild cats had on cattle and learnt a lot of things i didn't know
For one cats can carry a feline desease that can be transfered to cattle ,this affects their calf drop rate by 60%to75% this means a breeder can
stop having as many calves to being barron

Once these cattle have the desease they can't be sold
There was one property that had its pure bred stock completely ruined because of this desease
And the meat is not for human consumption once it is deemed deseased
This all but ruined the farmer,( broken mariage,attempted suicide and the rest that goes with loosing your lifes work

I am thinking that this MP sh--s from both ends because nobody with one ar---le would defend an animal that is capable of killing
10 or more native animals at one sitting
People should wonder about these MP's and their radical thoughts as to if they should be in their tax funded positions

I to eat very little meat due to health reasons but also believe the meat industry is a very misguided industry caused by corperate greed

Cheers
Member-Deleted

Previous

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey