Hunting licence for NSW state forests...

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Hunting licence for NSW state forests...

Post by DrewRoss » 17 Jul 2017, 1:25 pm

Hello chaps,

I want to apply for a licence to shoot in state forests here in NSW. I went onto the applicable website but I'm confused as to which licence I need to apply for. Can someone help?

Also, I intend on shooting ducks and I did my waterfowl identification course (back when they first came out) and I don't know where I've placed it. I need the number for this to put in the state forest licence. Is there a registry I can ask for my number? Many thanks in advance your help.
DrewRoss
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Re: Hunting licence for NSW state forests...

Post by bladeracer » 17 Jul 2017, 5:44 pm

DrewRoss wrote:Hello chaps,

I want to apply for a licence to shoot in state forests here in NSW. I went onto the applicable website but I'm confused as to which licence I need to apply for. Can someone help?

Also, I intend on shooting ducks and I did my waterfowl identification course (back when they first came out) and I don't know where I've placed it. I need the number for this to put in the state forest licence. Is there a registry I can ask for my number? Many thanks in advance your help.

The Restricted Game Licence is for public land, the G Licence is for private property.
You would want the R Licence for state forests.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey