Rally to Save hunting on public land in NSW

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Rally to Save hunting on public land in NSW

Post by ebr love » 19 Jul 2013, 9:12 am

One for my fellow hunters in Sydney.

Rally being held on August 14th.

This is a rally to protest the closure of the game council and hunting on public land in NSW.

We will meet in hype park then head down towards the NSW parliament office. Please wear your normal day to day work clothes and item of blaze orange to show support for the NSW Game Council

All signs and posters will be pro active no slander against certain politician's or other political party eg the greens.

We want to show the government public and media that as volunteer hunters we are responsible everyday people protecting the land and farms of this country.

Layout for the day will be to meet in hyde park at 1130 once numbers have gathered leave at 1200 to head down to parliament and protest the decisions made by NSW government finish at 1300

Parking will be very limited as it will be in the CBD of Sydney I suggest public transport

We have the support of the SFP ( this is not organized by them just supported by them )

Some guidelines for the rally -
all posters and signs will need to be pro active to gain support of the media and general public no slander against any pollies or the greens and anti's
no bad or foul language or bad behaviour this is a pro active rally
if any one is approached by media please direct them to the media rep david baker
try to catch public transport as parking is limited in the city and can be quite costly around hyde park
if anyone is approached by police please be curtious and thank them for showing up
we want to make a good impression this is our only chance
this will be a family event if you can the family along please do so we want the public to see this is family orientated
advised to wear your work uniform with a blaze orange hat if your work shirt has a company logo speak to your boss an check if its ok
the people that support the rally but cant make it please wear blaze orange on the day and when people ask inform them of the situation

More about it on the Facebook Page here.
Last edited by ebr love on 19 Jul 2013, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
TIKKA T3 TAC .300 WIN MAG
HOW SPORTER 270 WIN
HOWA YOUTH .204 RUGER
MARLIN 1889 .38-40
ebr love
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Re: Rally to Save hunting on public land in NSW

Post by Aussier » 19 Jul 2013, 9:28 am

Might have to schedule a drive to Sydney that week.

That's bulls**t that you can't shoot on your own land :x
Aussier
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Australian Capital Territory

Post by Bourt » 19 Jul 2013, 12:11 pm

Aussier wrote:That's bulls**t that you can't shoot on your own land :x

No kidding :shock:
Bourt
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Post by Vati » 19 Jul 2013, 12:14 pm

Will be there with bells on!
Reach out and touch...
Vati
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Aster » 22 Jul 2013, 3:55 pm

Aussier wrote:Might have to schedule a drive to Sydney that week.

That's bulls**t that you can't shoot on your own land :x

If I could get away I'd be keen to attend.

That's out of control when you're no longer allowed to shoot on your own private property.

Farmers are supposed to let foxes kill their stock while this is getting sorted out I suppose?
See you on the firing line.
Aster

-

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey