22-250 short range Bunnies.

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Re: 22-250 short range Bunnies.

Post by fxol » 11 Dec 2017, 8:43 pm

Nice shooting elmer. What camera are you using ? Seems to have a great zoom??
fxol
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by Elmer » 11 Dec 2017, 8:59 pm

fxol wrote:Nice shooting elmer. What camera are you using ? Seems to have a great zoom??

Hi fxol its a panasonic hc v550m
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Gamerancher » 11 Dec 2017, 9:13 pm

Good shooting once again Elmer, but you should get rid of that crappy Sako and get a Howa, cause apparently Sako's are s**t and Howas are the best gun on the planet!!!!! :allegedly: :sarcasm: :thumbsup:
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by Elmer » 12 Dec 2017, 7:43 pm

Gamerancher wrote:Good shooting once again Elmer, but you should get rid of that crappy Sako and get a Howa, cause apparently Sako's are s**t and Howas are the best gun on the planet!!!!! :allegedly: :sarcasm: :thumbsup:

s**t yeah mate, sako ******.....Howas are the Gun BUT I really am looking for a Stirling Model 20, I would gladly swap all my sashites for just one Stirling, even if its a rusted out garden stake :lol: :drinks: :thumbsup:
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Daddybang » 12 Dec 2017, 8:59 pm

Elmer wrote:
Gamerancher wrote:Good shooting once again Elmer, but you should get rid of that crappy Sako and get a Howa, cause apparently Sako's are s**t and Howas are the best gun on the planet!!!!! :allegedly: :sarcasm: :thumbsup:

s**t yeah mate, sako ******.....Howas are the Gun BUT I really am looking for a Stirling Model 20, I would gladly swap all my sashites for just one Stirling, even if its a rusted out garden stake :lol: :drinks: :thumbsup:

Hey ease up on the stirlings!!! Some of us only have a limited budget!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Elmer » 12 Dec 2017, 9:45 pm

Daddybang wrote:
Elmer wrote:

Hey ease up on the stirlings!!! Some of us only have a limited budget!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup: Actually in the early nineties I really did have a Stirling m 20 I used to call it the club cos when you miss (and that was often) you just belt the Bunny to death with its chinese driftwood stock :lol: :lol: :drinks:
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Post by Daddybang » 13 Dec 2017, 7:08 am

Elmer wrote:
Daddybang wrote:
Elmer wrote:

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup: Actually in the early nineties I really did have a Stirling m 20 I used to call it the club cos when you miss (and that was often) you just belt the Bunny to death with its chinese driftwood stock :lol: :lol: :drinks:

I've got a model 15 that's my sh#ts and giggles gun. One day I'll be able to afford a top of the line rig but that's a little bit down the track!!! :lol: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Gamerancher » 13 Dec 2017, 10:14 am

Thanks for that Elmer, gave me a laugh, :lol: which is what I really needed this morning. :drinks:
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by Elmer » 14 Dec 2017, 4:56 pm

Gamerancher wrote:Thanks for that Elmer, gave me a laugh, :lol: which is what I really needed this morning. :drinks:

:) :thumbsup:
Elmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

South Australia

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control