hunting buddies!!

Varminting and vertebrate pest control. Small game, hunting feral goats, foxes, dogs, cats, rabbits etc.

Re: hunting buddies!!

Post by matt95 » 27 Mar 2018, 9:06 pm

brinny wrote:
matt95 wrote:where are you from youngbuck?
ive had a tikka t3 223 for a month now but before that I had a ruger for awhile I don't reload but I use sako gamehead 55g , I mainly hunt bunnies but im pretty open to hunting what ever the calibre is capable of
im from the melton area

Been following this thread with a bit of interest to see where it goes.....Im out at Coimadai....which is over the Gisbourne side of Melton, just in behind the lake.....

the better part of the melton area mate, or would it be under moorabool shire ?
matt95
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by brinny » 27 Mar 2018, 9:21 pm

matt95 wrote:
brinny wrote:
matt95 wrote:where are you from youngbuck?
ive had a tikka t3 223 for a month now but before that I had a ruger for awhile I don't reload but I use sako gamehead 55g , I mainly hunt bunnies but im pretty open to hunting what ever the calibre is capable of
im from the melton area

Been following this thread with a bit of interest to see where it goes.....Im out at Coimadai....which is over the Gisbourne side of Melton, just in behind the lake.....

the better part of the melton area mate, or would it be under moorabool shire ?

Gods country out here mate....where the sheep are tame and the foxes bloody nervous, where i live anyway,......Moorabool shire here mate....
A day without a hunt, is a day lost.....
brinny
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by southwest shooter » 28 Mar 2018, 11:55 am

Heading put this arvo , you're welcome to tag along . Which part of Kabul are you in ?
southwest shooter
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by miguelfarfan78 » 03 Jul 2018, 7:51 pm

hi there, my name is rodrigo, im new to hunting with a compound bow, in february i went for a drive up to licola through jamieson in victoria on my own , i wanted to see if i could build up some courage to go camp out and have a go at stalking deer, but i walked into bush a bout 10 metres and came accross a big fat red belly, i s**t myself and went to the jamieson pub instead,,.my friends arent into hunting so im seeing if anybody here is interested in organising for a weekend from friday afternoon unil sunday afternoon around victoria?
miguelfarfan78
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Return to Hunting - Varminting and vertebrate pest control