Newbie range shooting questions

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Re: Newbie Questions

Post by brett1868 » 23 Aug 2018, 5:19 pm

2freeq wrote:Thanks for the replies. I'm hoping to get my PTAs in the post today so Brett i'll message you soon to tee up a time to take advantage of your generous offer. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I will strip both guns and throughly clean them before going to the range. Will be good for us both to learn the "ins & outs" of the rifles. We are both super excited and it's my daughters 15th birthday today so if the PTAs turn up today i can take her to gun shop to pick up our rifles which she would love.

No dramas, if you're buying from Magnums talk to Andrew / Chris or Phil, drop my name and ask for mates rates but don't believe any of their B.S about me :D . If from Horsley's, talk to Ryan, Justin or Tim and same procedure...:) Congratulations and best wishes to your daughter on her birthday. There's certain rules around supervision of juniors on the range but nothing to worry about and ill help you out there.
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges