200mter fun.

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Re: 200mter fun.

Post by Member-Deleted » 25 Oct 2018, 9:21 pm

Gee Gaznazdiak nice looken place and good target and the wood if you accidently shoot a sheep you have enough timber to have a bar-b-Q
or burn the carcass :thumbsup: ;) :) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:
Member-Deleted

Post by Gaznazdiak » 26 Oct 2018, 12:32 am

Yeah GB, I'm pretty lucky, great place to live where I can shoot pretty much whenever I like, as well as a really good landlord that I get on with.

Nearest neighbor is about 3km away and it's only about 35km to town, not far enough to be a pain, but far enough that I don't get casual drop-ins.

It's right on the top of the Divide here so it gets windy enough to blow your eyeballs out your earholes most of the winter, but you get used to that.
It'd take a biiiig rotisserie to roast Lambert on that pile, eh? :D
:drinks:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 Oct 2018, 6:12 am

Yes Gaznazdiak it's good to have it all at your finger tips and nobody hanging around to annoy you hey
Although it's nice to say giday to someone now and then
Member-Deleted

Post by Daddybang » 26 Oct 2018, 6:22 am

Gaznazdiak wrote:
Daddybang wrote:Thats a f@#kin nice lookin spot gaz!! :drinks:
My target is tech screwed to a small paper bark growing out of the floor of my dam (no water in it atm) and is sitting approx 1.5 meters below my "bench" so not ideal but plenty good enough for playing around. :lol: :thumbsup: :drinks:

Still lightyears ahead of having to drive to somewhere and line up for your turn though, eh DB?
We are very fortunate to live as we do :thumbsup:
:drinks:

Couldn't agree more Gaz. :drinks:
We've had to go without some luxuries( like a house and flushing toilet) to be able to afford the land but its more than worthwhile. :D :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by Member-Deleted » 26 Oct 2018, 6:36 am

One thing DB your alive and hopefully your family is all good and you're keeping the dream alive mate the rest will come eventually :thumbsup:
You deserve a medal for hangin in there mate :thumbsup:
A house is just another job for the mrs to sweep it out and a flushing toilet is only another place for the dog to get a drink :) :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Member-Deleted

Post by Daddybang » 26 Oct 2018, 6:57 am

That's spot on!
The fact the missus can handle living a little "primitive" is a huge bonus as well!! :thumbsup: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Previous

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges