Current members of Brukunga Combined Pistol & Shooting Club

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Current members of Brukunga Combined Pistol & Shooting Club

Post by JasonR » 16 Jan 2019, 6:18 pm

Hi, i'm just wondering if there are any current members at Brukunga that are willing to allow me to put their names down on my membership form as nominating me and someone to second it. Just need names. I don't need any signatures.
I have got the application for membership form and all the required information to return the form, but as I don't know anyone that is a member out there (my mates don't shoot), I can't fill out that section.
Cheers
JasonR
Recruit
Recruit

South Australia

Re: Current members of Brukunga Combined Pistol & Shooting C

Post by wildcard6 » 22 Jan 2019, 4:06 pm

A mate of mine is a member. Brukunga is an 'old-boys-network' club and you have to know someone who is a member that will nominate you for membership. It would appear that they are not seeking members, with this approach, but their range is isolated and members have to be trustworthy to be given access when there's nobody there to monitor activities. My mate told me that even with this approach, there's still damage being done and trash being shot up and just left there after ???????? someone does the wrong thing. Last I heard they were looking at issuing electronic swipe access cards so they can work out who's doing the damage... Brukunga isn't the only game in town though. You should google 'gun clubs near Adelaide' and research some of them to see if any suit your needs. Short of meeting/getting to know well someone who is a Brukunga member, you're not going to get in, I'm afraid.
wildcard6
Private
Private

South Australia

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges