Lever action silhouette Victoria

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Lever action silhouette Victoria

Post by Shootermick » 05 Jun 2020, 7:11 am

As restrictions ease and ranges open back up, I was wondering if anyone could tell me which clubs/ranges offer Lever Action Silhouette in Vic? And when? I can’t seem to find the answers on the net, and a couple of my emails haven’t been replied too.
.22, .22wmr, 223, 243, 303, 20ga, 12ga
Shootermick
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Victoria

Re: Lever action silhouette Victoria

Post by No1Mk3 » 05 Jun 2020, 5:47 pm

G'day Shootermick,
Rifle Metallic is offered by Melbourne Sporting Rifles at Spingvale (22 and air rifle) and Eagle Park (centrefire), as well as Shepparton (22 only) The comp is not lever action specific but lever rifles are permitted, of course. Check the SSAA Vic website for contact details for Rifle Metallic and Melb. Sport Rifle clubs. I'm not sure if Lever Action Rifle sub-club also shoot a metallic or just paper target, but you could contact them also. Cheers
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Re: Lever action silhouette Victoria

Post by AussieCapitalist » 07 Jun 2020, 3:14 pm

A bit off topic but I saw the local gun store has marlin black series and marlin 1895SBL in stock both 45-70. They both look amazing and I need to save for a scope but I want to buy them both haha.
AussieCapitalist
Sergeant
Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges