Where to buy Metric Targets

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Where to buy Metric Targets

Post by DJCoopes » 03 Mar 2021, 1:23 pm

I'm sure you're all aware of the standard "classic" style IPSC cardboard target, however I've been looking for some "Metric" style cardboard targets (sometimes called USPSA/IDPA). I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any. Anyone know a place to buy them in Aus?

*for reference
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/cVUIWNuUdOcKLZ5HGFY8CoZRV_4KnDXXEZ-7rKJ0J-DqcwQJjnA3q84Md6Fu_1PN2lbrFjifJ69tYeE5Z9_w-GDkjgz0UomDbCf8ET0Oxf-8pgBk2BUe9j-t0-fNouh2p-sdQLAbjQPcW8XVxNE-wYMCyXpGz5y8qwe4hr0
.22LR Lever
.30-30WIN Break
12G Break
12G Bolt
==============
Glory to Australia!
-John Williamson
DJCoopes
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Re: Where to buy Metric Targets

Post by No1Mk3 » 03 Mar 2021, 2:32 pm

G'day DJCoopes,
Haven't seen those for sale here for yonks, best bet is ebay but a bit pricey ($85 for 25 delivered). Check with your range if they are permitted as many ranges no longer allow them, Cheers.
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by on_one_wheel » 03 Mar 2021, 7:51 pm

There's a thread full of targers hiding HERE
There's a metric target on pages 3 in that thread :thumbsup:

If you find another good printable metric target that's not already on that thread, it'll be great if you could add it there :drinks:
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by DJCoopes » 04 Mar 2021, 12:55 pm

No1Mk3 wrote:G'day DJCoopes,
Haven't seen those for sale here for yonks, best bet is ebay but a bit pricey ($85 for 25 delivered). Check with your range if they are permitted as many ranges no longer allow them, Cheers.

Yeah, I have considered eBay. As for the ranges, I've seen metric silhouette steel targets before, so I don't know why cardboard would be a problem
.22LR Lever
.30-30WIN Break
12G Break
12G Bolt
==============
Glory to Australia!
-John Williamson
DJCoopes
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by DJCoopes » 04 Mar 2021, 12:57 pm

on_one_wheel wrote:There's a thread full of targers hiding HERE
There's a metric target on pages 3 in that thread :thumbsup:

If you find another good printable metric target that's not already on that thread, it'll be great if you could add it there :drinks:

Thanks mate, but I'm looking for cardboard targets, might have to make my own. If I find any printable versions, I'll be sure to add them
.22LR Lever
.30-30WIN Break
12G Break
12G Bolt
==============
Glory to Australia!
-John Williamson
DJCoopes
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges