Brisbane ranges

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Brisbane ranges

Post by Fexy » 22 Aug 2014, 7:10 am

Hi all,

A newbie to both shooting and QLD here, just picked up my first rifle and wanting to break it in.

My question is if anyone knows any ranges around the Brisbane area? I know of the SSAA at belmont complex but it's way to busy, being my first rifle I wanted to take the time to break in and zero it correctly without someone lining up to take my bench haha.

Any advice is appreciated
Fexy
Recruit
Recruit

Queensland

Re: Brisbane ranges

Post by fenderstrat » 26 Aug 2014, 12:19 am

Try the ripley range at ipswich. I havent been there yet but im basically in the exact same position as you, and i'll probably go have a look at ripley on sunday.
fenderstrat
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by Westy » 26 Aug 2014, 6:41 am

Try SSAA on ?Friday morning just old buggers there!!!(About 10 of us) :lol: :D :lol: More talking than shooting
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by scrolllock » 26 Aug 2014, 4:01 pm

Westy wrote:More talking than shooting

You're the guys at the range I hate :P
scrolllock
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Westy » 26 Aug 2014, 4:27 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well Thank-you!!!! Is that because were not talking about you?????? :lol: :D :lol:
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by scrolllock » 27 Aug 2014, 2:59 pm

He he.

Nah it's all good.

I've just had a rant on here a couple of times about idiots who get the s**ts at you shooting because it interrupts their conversation while their standing at the range.

*facepalm*
scrolllock
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges