SAKO A7 and range report

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Re: SAKO A7 and range report

Post by bigfellascott » 28 Dec 2018, 7:25 pm

Try taking the pic in the vertical not horizontal position. :D

Nice little group mate, she shoots well. :thumbsup:
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Post by bigrich » 28 Dec 2018, 7:34 pm

bigfellascott wrote:Try taking the pic in the vertical not horizontal position. :D

thanks scott . i played around restoring old v8 holdens and working on rods and stuff, so i like to tinker . that's half the fun for me, i don't get out for a hunt as much as i would like, so tricking out my rifles and working up loads is how i do my thing . needed a 'TOY' so i don't shoot out the barrels on my hunting rifles chasing loads, got myself a rossi '92 in 357 :D fun and challenging shooting it at 50 yards with open sights, and they only take around 16 gr of ar2205 per case to reload . happy daze :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 29 Dec 2018, 7:59 am

bigrich wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:Try taking the pic in the vertical not horizontal position. :D

thanks scott . i played around restoring old v8 holdens and working on rods and stuff, so i like to tinker . that's half the fun for me, i don't get out for a hunt as much as i would like, so tricking out my rifles and working up loads is how i do my thing . needed a 'TOY' so i don't shoot out the barrels on my hunting rifles chasing loads, got myself a rossi '92 in 357 :D fun and challenging shooting it at 50 yards with open sights, and they only take around 16 gr of ar2205 per case to reload . happy daze :lol:

:drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: livin the dream BR - for me I like playing with chainsaws these days, cutting firewood keeps me happy and sane, I just like being in the bush, I like the solitude and the sights and sounds that are out there and the fact there are SFA people around to annoy me :drinks:
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

-

Previous

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges