Werribee Rifle Range - Vic

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Werribee Rifle Range - Vic

Post by Squiddy » 22 Sep 2016, 8:31 am

Just wondering if anyone uses the Werribee rifle range, and what the cost for visitors is, best days for casual shooting etc? Do they allow casual non-member visits or association members only?

I've been to Little River but Werribee is slightly closer for me and has a longer range...
Squiddy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Re: Werribee Rifle Range - Vic

Post by No1Mk3 » 22 Sep 2016, 6:58 pm

G'day Squiddy,
Werribee is an VRA range shooting NRA fullbore on Saturdays. You would need to join the VRA to use the range on a regular basis but visitors are welcome, and it also has the usual VRA restrictions on calibre etc. Still well worth joining if you want to improve your long range shooting and I have several friends using the range on a regular basis, You can contact the Club Captain at werribeerifleclub@hotmail.com, Cheers.
No1Mk3
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Re: Werribee Rifle Range - Vic

Post by Squiddy » 23 Sep 2016, 8:19 am

No1Mk3 wrote:G'day Squiddy,
Werribee is an VRA range shooting NRA fullbore on Saturdays. You would need to join the VRA to use the range on a regular basis but visitors are welcome, and it also has the usual VRA restrictions on calibre etc. Still well worth joining if you want to improve your long range shooting and I have several friends using the range on a regular basis, You can contact the Club Captain at werribeerifleclub@hotmail.com, Cheers.

Cheers for the info, will contact the club captain.
Squiddy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges