Tassie visit

Target shooting and range information. Competitive shooting, ranges, competitions, clubs and events. Free shooting targets.

Tassie visit

Post by Gamerancher » 05 Oct 2017, 1:08 pm

Just a quick shout out to any of our Tassie blokes/blokettes. If anyone is interested in having a look at lever-gun silhouette, the Nationals are being held this weekend at Westbury pistol club. Practice day Friday followed by rifle competiton Saturday, pistol calibre Sunday, small-bore Monday and small-bore BPCR on Tuesday.
I should have spare ammo if anyone wants to turn up Friday and have a crack.
I caught up with Gwion last night and a big thank you to him for his hospitality. :drinks: :drinks:
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Re: Tassie visit

Post by Oldbloke » 05 Oct 2017, 1:27 pm

Was his beer any good? He keeps telling us it is. :lol:
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by Seik » 10 Oct 2017, 3:43 pm

Some mail order samples are in order I reckon :drinks:
Seik
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Post by Gwion » 18 Oct 2017, 10:14 pm

No. The beer was crap, OB.

Sorry i couldn't make it out to the range, Gamerancher; just too much to do at the moment. Yesterday was first time I've logged on here in weeks. Getting heaps done and heaps more to do.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Gwion » 18 Oct 2017, 10:16 pm

Seik wrote:Some mail order samples are in order I reckon :drinks:

I'll get there, mate. Still ironing out bugs but its all coming together.....
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Gamerancher » 19 Oct 2017, 7:54 am

Gwion, no worries mate. Your hospitality was more than enough. It's a pity you fella's couldn't make it out to the range. We had a very good shoot, well, some did anyway. :oops:
It would have been good to meet up with a couple more folks from the forum but I understand that everyone has a life to get on with.
Probably the best thing to come out of Tassie hosting our Nationals is the fact that there is now a 500m range available that wasn't previously.
The Bluehills club near Copping also has a new, motivated, young president who wants to increase attendances and disciplines at the club. He is a very keen "practical" shooter with long range precision rifles being one of his interests, so all of you fella's that are into "tacti-cool" equipment should be looking to get in touch with the club. :thumbsup:
Gamerancher
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Return to Target shooting - Competitive shooting - Shooting ranges