LA105 Review

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

LA105 Review

Post by Gaznazdiak » 27 Jul 2018, 11:45 am

fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Re: LA105 Review

Post by sungazer » 27 Jul 2018, 5:51 pm

I don't have a Lithgow but have seen and shot the 308 version a few times. I am very impressed with the Action to me it looks to be based on the Multi Award Winning Internationally used Barnard Action used by most target shooters in Aus and NZ and many elsewhere. It has a 3 lug locking system on the bolt giving a 60 degree bolt throw. A good sturdy size bolt that slides nicely in the action. The gun without really trying hard shoots exceptionally well. I wouldn't be put off by any of the quality issues they have had. They quickly identified any issues and fix them quickly under warranty.
sungazer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Other

Post by bigfellascott » 27 Jul 2018, 8:24 pm

Thanks for sharing Mick, certainly some effort goes into making them as good as they can be.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Gaznazdiak » 28 Jul 2018, 3:42 pm

bigfellascott wrote:Thanks for sharing Mick, certainly some effort goes into making them as good as they can be.

No worries, I still get email updates from Lithgow after registering the LA101 I was stupid enough to trade in on a Bmag :crazy:
fideles usque ad mortem
Gaznazdiak
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Return to Centerfire rifles