Recoil help

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Recoil help

Post by Sergeant Hartman » 04 Dec 2018, 7:09 pm

Lol +1 trekin killed it
Sergeant Hartman
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Victoria

Post by bigrich » 04 Dec 2018, 7:16 pm

yeh well, once you type something on the web it's there for all to see ;)
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 04 Dec 2018, 7:23 pm

in the words of kamal , "vy are peepul zo unkind ? " :lol: :drinks: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Brigadier
Brigadier

Queensland

Post by booomr » 04 Dec 2018, 9:06 pm

sickooli wrote:what a tosser, you think you know the law, you know s**t, where in this forum have I said, I was at a shooting range , moron your quick to judge, as for the law idiot 5 years have passed and for that particular conviction I am deemed non prohibited, it’s you and some other arsholes who judge people without knowing the facts, then some others write about road rage and some other crap, Anyway I thank all the people who stuck to both subjects in trying to give me advice, as for the rest , I feel sorry for you , please moderators and administrators delete my account

So there's more convictions then? At some stage, Tom, you're going to have to man up and accept responsibility for your prior actions, and realise that there are consequences to them. I don't "know the law" - I'm a normal guy, but I do know enough of the law to know that you have broken it, multiple times in fact, flat out admitted to it all over this forum, and don't know when to stop. Your angry and aggressive outbursts (which I've seen quite a few of) are only going to make things harder for yourself. I'd highly suggest using your money on anger management courses, rather than range fees.

Perhaps then, if they can see you're making an effort to turn your life around, people including magistrates will be willing to work with you and help you...

But probably not.
Howa 1500 .223 Varmint
Dickinson T1000 12g Synthetic 28"
Bergara B14 Ridge .308 in McMillan TACA3
booomr
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Post by BRNO_Bigot » 11 Dec 2018, 7:35 pm

bigrich wrote:
bigrich wrote:While we’re on the subject of lisencing ( yeh, I know I spelled it wrong ) , the thought of losing my license is the only thing that’s kept me calm after being road raged by some idiot on the weekend, on my way home from the range with a couple of rifles in the back. Didn’t ring the fuzz on the clown cause even just being involved in such a incident can put your license at risk :unknown: I kept my calm and let it go. Is it just me or are more people going nuts with road rage around Christmas every year :unknown: :thumbsup:

after a bit more thought on this incident , i thought i would add some more info. the guy was driving a people mover with NSW plates . he was tailgating me, i slowed and swerved slightly to avoid a big chunk of truck retread , he took offence , thought i was playing with him (wouldn't have seen the retread cause he was so close ), he overtook and was giving me the bird and waving to pullover. :crazy: i could see he had a skinny arm with a real good tan, after a bit of a flashback, from what i could see of his features, i think it was anthony "the man" mundine ! :lol: :lol: :lol: probably in a hurry to get back to NSW after the poor showing, and thought he'd have a crack at another queenslander :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :drinks: :thumbsup:

If he gave you the same as he gave the other Queenslander, I doubt you would have been too inconvenienced ... :D
--
It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny
day that you realise how often they burst into flames.
BRNO_Bigot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Australian Capital Territory

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles