Magpul FMG-9 - Looks handy

Semi automatic and single shot handguns, revolvers and other pistols

Magpul FMG-9 - Looks handy

Post by bigfellascott » 30 Jan 2019, 8:50 am

User avatar
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 5822
-

Re: Looks handy

Post by wanneroo » 30 Jan 2019, 9:02 am

That never made it anywhere and was never produced. Magpul also had an experimental rifle at the time that ended up as the Bushmaster ACR and that has been in low volume production here and there for 10 years and was recently reintroduced to the market in the USA. Magpul I think decided they were better off flogging magazines, accessories and furniture for firearms instead of trying to build and sell guns.
wanneroo
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 384
United States of America

Re: Looks handy

Post by bigfellascott » 30 Jan 2019, 9:16 am

wanneroo wrote:That never made it anywhere and was never produced. Magpul also had an experimental rifle at the time that ended up as the Bushmaster ACR and that has been in low volume production here and there for 10 years and was recently reintroduced to the market in the USA. Magpul I think decided they were better off flogging magazines, accessories and furniture for firearms instead of trying to build and sell guns.


Yeah I know but it's still a handy little setup none the less, it's a shame it never saw production I reckon. :thumbsup:
User avatar
bigfellascott
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
 
Posts: 5822
-

Re: Looks handy

Post by TassieTiger » 30 Jan 2019, 9:31 am

Names Bond...
Cool little device but can you imagine our laws against this? Pollies would literally - self combust!
Tikka T3 .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06 (Dud!!!)
Sauer 100 30-06
TassieTiger
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1337
Tasmania

Re: Looks handy

Post by wanneroo » 30 Jan 2019, 9:48 am

In the same vein, this little jobber is in production right now in the USA. It's called the Lifecard. Single shot 22 in a credit card sized gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxXYoBTngMA
wanneroo
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 384
United States of America

Re: Looks handy

Post by deye243 » 30 Jan 2019, 9:58 am

I was watching the news last night and apparently if you try and defend your self you are a vigilante ....

If l ever win lotto I'm out of here like a shot ......
deye243
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 1006
Victoria

Re: Looks handy

Post by TassieTiger » 30 Jan 2019, 10:42 am

deye243 wrote:I was watching the news last night and apparently if you try and defend your self you are a vigilante ....

If l ever win lotto I'm out of here like a shot ......


Info??
Tikka T3 .260 (custom)
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06 (Dud!!!)
Sauer 100 30-06
TassieTiger
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1337
Tasmania

Re: Looks handy

Post by Gaznazdiak » 30 Jan 2019, 11:42 am

Well I can't think of any time I'd ever need one Scott, but that's one wood producing firearm, what a shame we live in Nannyland's giant nursery.
:thumbsup: :clap: :drinks:
fideles usque ad mortem
User avatar
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 1973
New South Wales

Re: Looks handy

Post by sungazer » 30 Jan 2019, 3:26 pm

We jest about being in the Nanny State. However if you lived in the State of California NO Lead bullets are allowed. Yep no bullet that has a lead core can be shot in California. Now that is a way of restricting firearms use by the backdoor. We have it good compared to those Americans :D .
sungazer
Major
Major
 
Posts: 1689
Other

Re: Looks handy

Post by Gaznazdiak » 30 Jan 2019, 4:20 pm

sungazer wrote:We jest about being in the Nanny State. However if you lived in the State of California NO Lead bullets are allowed. Yep no bullet that has a lead core can be shot in California. Now that is a way of restricting firearms use by the backdoor. We have it good compared to those Americans :D .


So only composite .22s?
fideles usque ad mortem
User avatar
Gaznazdiak
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Posts: 1973
New South Wales

Re: Looks handy

Post by tom604 » 30 Jan 2019, 4:22 pm

TassieTiger wrote:
deye243 wrote:I was watching the news last night and apparently if you try and defend your self you are a vigilante ....

If l ever win lotto I'm out of here like a shot ......


Info??


two white lads got mugged by some black lads, more white lads went to the bus stop where it happened with baseball bats? think thats the one? or you can hire armed guards to protect your house,,maybe that one? not sure? all in Melbourne with the Sudanese crime problem,,, caught a bit of a "current affair" on the idiot box that was rabbiting on about it or maybe none of the above :lol:
User avatar
tom604
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1316
South Australia

Re: Looks handy

Post by tom604 » 30 Jan 2019, 4:32 pm

and i would have the little machine gun over the credit card gun any day on the week,, :thumbsup:
User avatar
tom604
Captain
Captain
 
Posts: 1316
South Australia

Re: Looks handy

Post by Ziad » 30 Jan 2019, 7:17 pm

Honestly I think most of the countrie societal problem can be traced to two things, no ownership of ones actions and drugs.
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 1172
Victoria

Re: Looks handy

Post by Chappo » 30 Jan 2019, 7:49 pm

Fun to get to play with once or twice but there’d be no use for it in this country.
Chappo
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 273
New South Wales

Re: Looks handy

Post by wanneroo » 31 Jan 2019, 3:14 am

sungazer wrote:We jest about being in the Nanny State. However if you lived in the State of California NO Lead bullets are allowed. Yep no bullet that has a lead core can be shot in California. Now that is a way of restricting firearms use by the backdoor. We have it good compared to those Americans :D .


In California that is just for hunting. Regular target shooting you can still use lead. California is a massive state and many people in the wide open empty rural areas don't give two craps about politicians hundreds of miles away and they do what they want. However and quite sadly it is, California is a very left wing state that goes downhill by the year and they have plenty of gun restrictions.
wanneroo
Sergeant
Sergeant
 
Posts: 384
United States of America

Re: Looks handy

Post by thunderbird » 24 Feb 2019, 6:01 pm

This looks so cool! but definitely illegal in NSW :-(
thunderbird
Private
Private
 
Posts: 16
New South Wales


Back to top
 
Return to Pistols - Semi-automatic handguns and revolvers