6.5 Grendel Who has one?

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: 6.5 Grendel Who has one?

Post by madang55 » 17 Nov 2019, 5:42 pm

M40 Mini Action. Everyone was showing them but no one could supply under 12 weeks. I wasnt prepared to hand over my money for that sort of wait. Sporter variant? Haven't seen that one. Where, who? Will have to have a look
My wife knows me well.
The dog often reminds me of that
madang55
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by madang55 » 17 Nov 2019, 5:47 pm

Just had a look and found the Sporter, Listed at the same price. Will make further inquiries re the M40 though as I like it betterer. Thanks
My wife knows me well.
madang55
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by wannabustbunnies » 17 Nov 2019, 9:08 pm

The price they are charging for the M40 stock now is more than I paid unfortunately. Not sure why the price would be that much different to the other M40 stocks that they list.
wannabustbunnies
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by madang55 » 18 Nov 2019, 8:27 am

Howa 6.5 Grendel,Mini Action......I have the rifle, I want a decent stock. Bell and Carlson fits the need. Don't like Boyds, really don't like the "skeleton stocks". I just refuse to hand over money for a 3 month wait. What I'm saying is if they advertise it, it means they have it and can supply it. (within a reasonable time) That or take orders with a token non-refundable deposit and I'm fine with that. Precious, maybe, but its the principle. I just ordered a Bullet Puller Collet which came from the states. I was told 3 weeks, and 2 weeks 3 days later I have it. Why does it take 12 weeks for anything else?
My wife knows me well.
madang55
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by madang55 » 18 Nov 2019, 7:40 pm

Have an answer back from Brisbane, in stock, 5 weeks, or thereabouts. I have asked for a price delivered to Melbourne
My wife knows me well.
madang55
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by wannabustbunnies » 18 Nov 2019, 10:02 pm

Delivery was around $25 with some projectiles and other bits for me. Should ask them how come the price has gone up $120 too
wannabustbunnies
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles