MDT AICS .223 Magazines in SA

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

MDT AICS .223 Magazines in SA

Post by Squidder » 24 Dec 2021, 10:06 pm

G'day all!

I have recently set up an MDT chassis on my .223 and after a lot of buggering around managed to find one magazine that could be shipped to me but I have had no luck since.

Does anyone know where I can source MDT AICS .223 mags in SA? I can't seem to find anyone online that will ship them out.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Tom
Squidder
Recruit
Recruit

South Australia

Re: MDT AICS .223 Magazines in SA

Post by bladeracer » 25 Dec 2021, 12:39 pm

Squidder wrote:G'day all!

I have recently set up an MDT chassis on my .223 and after a lot of buggering around managed to find one magazine that could be shipped to me but I have had no luck since.

Does anyone know where I can source MDT AICS .223 mags in SA? I can't seem to find anyone online that will ship them out.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Tom

Why only look in SA?
Try online/interstate shipping.
Practice Strict Gun Control - Precision Counts!
bladeracer
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by scoot » 25 Dec 2021, 3:49 pm

I got mdt .223 aics mags in 2 of the 3 adelaide centre shops within the last 6months.
scoot
Corporal
Corporal

South Australia

Post by Squidder » 25 Dec 2021, 8:23 pm

Legends!

I'll just have to wait until my replacement licence arrives. I'd missed the AICS metal ones on there!

Not sure where you got them Scoot but I buy most things through a gun shop in the city and the fella there didn't suggest any options I could visit and didn't seem too enthusiastic about ordering anything in. Sold me a second hand Ruger AICS mag which he assured would fit and it does not so I'm sticking with MDT as I know it fits.

I live on Kangaroo Island so a $250 round trip to Adelaide and back when I can manage it. Online is usually the easiest option for me.

Most of the websites I can find them on won't ship for some reason.

Cheers again guys
Squidder
Recruit
Recruit

South Australia

Post by scoot » 25 Dec 2021, 11:33 pm

KI is a bit of a curve ball in the mix. Postage is obviously easier for you. Ive bought a bit of stuff from the barn in qld lately and had great service, cheap and fast shipping, very competitive pricing. If you ring they'll generally go and pick your stuff off the shelves whilst your on the line.
scoot
Corporal
Corporal

South Australia

Return to Centerfire rifles