merry christmas

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

merry christmas

Post by wrenchman » 26 Dec 2023, 8:04 am

i hope every one has a safe and happy holiday as a person that has lost a few loved ones over the last few years hug them tight
wrenchman
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Re: merry christmas

Post by wanneroo » 26 Dec 2023, 9:53 am

Merry Christmas to everyone as well. Hope everyone had a great holiday and enjoyed the day.
wanneroo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Dess787 » 26 Dec 2023, 9:07 pm

Sad how dead this forum seems to be
Dess787
Private
Private

Western Australia

Post by bigrich » 27 Dec 2023, 5:15 am

Dess787 wrote:Sad how dead this forum seems to be

I’ve only just got back on here after a couple days myself. Christmas is a time to spend with family and friends, and whether you’re religious or not, to celebrate the birthday of Jesus. Our society is based on Christian beliefs and morals , but a vast majority just see it as holidays from work and retail therapy. With Santa as the figurehead for all the commercial bullsh!t . Now that’s sad …..
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 27 Dec 2023, 5:23 am

wrenchman wrote:i hope every one has a safe and happy holiday as a person that has lost a few loved ones over the last few years hug them tight

I only just got back on here, but I know how you feel mate. I lost family members recently. I tell friends to value family and to make time for them, cause you just don’t know how long we’ve got in this life. I lost my mum to cancer and my sister to liver failure in the last two years. So time with loved ones is precious
A belated Merry Christmas to all
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Return to Centerfire rifles