Montana ASR, my new rifle

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Montana ASR, my new rifle

Post by headspace » 27 Aug 2014, 4:21 pm

That's about the size of it mauser, it amazes me that so many people get one small bit of info and either don't read it properly or fluff out the rest. The Sipes have had a pretty tough run with some negativity coming from various websites in the US. I'm looking forward to giving a family business a go and bugger the big mobs.
JD
If it's not wood and blued steel, it's not one of mine
headspace
Sergeant
Sergeant

New South Wales

Post by schink » 29 Aug 2014, 7:48 pm

headspace wrote:That's about the size of it mauser, it amazes me that so many people get one small bit of info and either don't read it properly or fluff out the rest.

Just read the first sentence and assume the rest :evil:
schink
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by mausermate » 29 Aug 2014, 11:46 pm

headspace wrote:That's about the size of it mauser, it amazes me that so many people get one small bit of info and either don't read it properly or fluff out the rest. The Sipes have had a pretty tough run with some negativity coming from various websites in the US. I'm looking forward to giving a family business a go and bugger the big mobs.
JD

Yes, I totally agree but they haven't helped themselves that much. Their facebook page also has plenty of comments about their website "still" being offline. Business is pretty tuff these days, you can't just assume all is okay if your internet portal is on the blink. It is too big a player in our modern world. The internet is the "information highway" if you aren't on it, the world assumes.........you either never existed or you died and you weren't big enough for anyone to care!

Let us hope the family manufacturing prowess is better than their business promotional ability.
Now that's been said, who's coming for a shot?
mausermate
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bobnob » 31 Aug 2014, 8:37 am

The MRC web site is up now.
bobnob
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by mausermate » 31 Aug 2014, 9:21 am

bobnob wrote:The MRC web site is up now.

Clear, informative, easy to work around the site. It's not bad, I like it! :D
Now that's been said, who's coming for a shot?
mausermate
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by feedr » 03 Sep 2014, 3:30 pm

Jessie wrote:The anti-gun mob over there would do better to just keep their traps shuts.

Every time they mention gun control everyone goes out and doubles their arsenal with anything that's on the list :lol:

Must almost be good news for these CEO's when people call a gun rally.

They know they'll have to put up with a day of bitching but sales probably go up 10% :lol:
Tikka T3 Lite Stainless in .308 Winchester.
feedr
Private
Private

New South Wales

Return to Centerfire rifles