Howa 1500 or Ruger American?

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Howa 1500 or Ruger American?

Post by mausermate » 06 Nov 2014, 7:37 am

Timb0 wrote:Yes it's pissing me off. It's a bit over a year old. It was going good for about 8 months.

Huh! just bought a Kimber Montana. As you say, nice gun. Hope it's an isolated problem. Mine is certainly showing no signs of any problems. Need a fingers crossed smilie.
Now that's been said, who's coming for a shot?
mausermate
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 06 Nov 2014, 8:35 am

Westy wrote:good onya Scott most Aussies are firstly over charged here for 2nd rate items, and if that wasn't bad enough then we have become a country of roll over and take it like a sooky-la-la's !!These pricks need to be put back into place from time to time ,so good onya mate. Retailers are no ones friends as these laws have had to be put in place to protect us from them!!! :evil: :shock: :twisted:

They'll try it on if you let em, I had issues years ago with paying a credit card, we came to an agreement to make payments etc, which we did, next thing we get a letter of demand for the full balance to be paid out within 30 days ($5k to be exact) I got back onto the Banking Ombudsman who helped us set up the payment scheme in the first place and next thing ya know the whole Debt was wiped! :lol: stupid f***ing banks - they will try it on but I wasn't putting up the f***ing crap from them either! f*** em!!

Stand your ground fella's don't let pricks rob ya.
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Vati » 06 Nov 2014, 4:45 pm

mausermate wrote:Mine is certainly showing no signs of any problems. Need a fingers crossed smilie.

You shouldn't have said anything, now it's going to go pear shaped for sure :lol:
Reach out and touch...
Vati
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles