Which Mag System do you Prefer?

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Which Mag System do you Prefer?

Post by Tiiger » 09 Dec 2014, 10:04 am

bigfellascott wrote:Still no reply to the question regarding the Dangerous Internal Mag System? Why Westy what's the prob? :D

PLEASE Enlighten me with your wisdom brother. :D

Has this got muddled? I think so?

It was said tube mags could be dangerous, how did we get to floor plates being dangerous?
Tiiger
Corporal
Corporal

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 09 Dec 2014, 10:17 am

Tiiger wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:Still no reply to the question regarding the Dangerous Internal Mag System? Why Westy what's the prob? :D

PLEASE Enlighten me with your wisdom brother. :D

Has this got muddled? I think so?

It was said tube mags could be dangerous, how did we get to floor plates being dangerous?

Ask Westy he's the dangerous Internal mag expert :D apparently going by what he said his friends he hunts with are idiots and unsafe and its all the Internal Mag Systems fault - apparently using a DBM fixes this stupidity, not sure how but anyway if Westy said it must be true. :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Westy » 09 Dec 2014, 7:48 pm

Scott you
Win
Attachments
3662954679_5df32fe5a4.jpg
3662954679_5df32fe5a4.jpg (59.87 KiB) Viewed 3490 times
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 10 Dec 2014, 5:01 am

Westy wrote:Scott you
Win

Thanks for that Westy! Good of you to Acknowledge it, :D

Nice Self Portrait mate, are you looking for your lost mag again or your boyfriends watch? :lol:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Westy » 10 Dec 2014, 6:19 am

Ohhh what a shame your on my Ignore list along with a few others and now I can't hear what your saying, Shame that Dam Shame!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
Westy
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Queensland

Post by bigfellascott » 10 Dec 2014, 6:26 am

Westy wrote:Ohhh what a shame your on my Ignore list along with a few others and now I can't hear what your saying, Shame that Dam Shame!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yet here you are! :lol: :lol: :lol: That would be a loooong list would it? You do seem to lose the plot pretty easily RUOK :lol:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles