Interesting Rifle Issue

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Interesting Rifle Issue

Post by Granting » 22 Sep 2015, 10:03 am

That'd be causing people heart attacks on the street here :lol:
Tikka T3 Camo Stainless 30-06 w/ Zeiss Duralyt 3–12x50
Sako A11 22-250
Remington M514 22LR
Granting
Private
Private

Victoria

Post by Title_II » 22 Sep 2015, 11:23 am

It's not exactly an average day to day observation in Pennsylvania, either ;)

But we can, and we will, and you better know what it means. Next year could be your last if you violate Article 21 of The Constitution of the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

§ 21. Right to bear arms.
The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of
themselves and the State shall not be questioned.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by Vati » 22 Sep 2015, 3:10 pm

But you can do it is the point :thumbsup:

We'd be labelled maniac criminals here if we did.
Reach out and touch...
Vati
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Title_II » 23 Sep 2015, 2:00 pm

We can only because we do.

Rights not exercised are rights lost. We have people in this thread saying it is legal to carry guns in public, and others reminding us that you would probably be thrown in jail for something nonetheless.

That is the way it works. If you are not careful, you will lose freedom of speech and the right to confront your legislators for redress. People here have already expressed concern about being who they are, saying what they want to say. In other words, many here live in the shadows as gun owners, and speak in hushed tones only amongst each other. I am certain that the people that want to take your guns are very pleased with this. I am also certain that if this persists for much longer, your fears will be realized, and asking your government about any of your rights (not just firearms) will end up an indication subversion.

You have lost your firearms rights. Yes, I know you don't have it Constitutionally protected the same way we do, but that never helped us and no legislator or court ever gave a damn about it around here anyway. Until we took it back by force. But your firearms are not your only concern. Keep hiding in shadows, keep living in fear of your government, and they will criminalize you. For dissent, unpopular opinions, you name it.

Rights not exercised are rights lost.
Title_II
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

United States of America

Post by wheedle » 29 Sep 2015, 9:28 am

Title_II wrote:You have lost your firearms rights.

Yup :thumbsdown:
wheedle
Private
Private

Queensland

Post by GLS_1956 » 29 Sep 2015, 11:18 am

I'm unsure if Oklahoma changed it's rules regarding long arms when it changed our concealed carry permits to carry permits, concealed or open.
I've been asked: "How many guns do you need to have?" My answer remains the same: "One more."
GLS_1956
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by Seik » 05 Oct 2015, 9:00 am

What would have changed?

A long arm isn't going to fall under concealed anything... So isn't it just carrying it?
Seik
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles