Any luck with Boyd stocks?

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Any luck with Boyd stocks?

Post by Mr.Seacucumber » 27 Apr 2016, 11:41 am

<<Genesis93>> wrote:What would they cost in quantity? 50 or 70 US So around 100 aus plus freight... landed in aus...

He said to me he only ordered when he could get 5 or more to order. So that makes me think he wouldn't be getting that much of a discount, it doesn't sound that profitable.
Mr.Seacucumber
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by bigfellascott » 27 Apr 2016, 12:39 pm

I was lucky - I got most of mine for $129 landed from memory :lol: Even got an uninletted one sitting here that I think cost me around $60 odd landed :D that's what I really liked about the Boyds stocks, they didn't cost a fortune, looked great and felt great to use too - sad to see the price go up like it has but I guess it's the way of the world these days, same with projectiles too, I was getting the 1000pk of Sierra Super Roos for $110 now I think they are up around the $160 mark, glad I stocked up on those whilst I had the chance too, I don't think I will ever run out of those :lol:
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by Norton » 17 Jun 2016, 3:59 pm

bigfellascott wrote:sad to see the price go up like it has but I guess it's the way of the world these days

Prices going up with inflation (more or less) doesn't bother me.

It how prices managed to triple in the time it takes the plane to get from the US to here. :evil:
CZ 550 American Safari Magnum in .416 Rigby

Other puny calibre rifles... What man would want you now?
Norton
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Queensland

Return to Centerfire rifles