What type of firearm....

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: What type of firearm....

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 30 Apr 2016, 11:26 am

That's were I saw the window as well....

Leaves me scratching my head - I understood the 29 well placed (I'm sure it was 1 short of a mag change supposedly) rounds from a 223Rem Rifle..... which were all 'well placed' with devastating results....

Yet the image of the window says to me, there is a clear projectile hole at the top, possibly other(s) to the right of it, then the larger round break suggests another projectile/s possibly toward the centre of that pattern???

The report is the shooter pivoting and firing from the hip (from the scoped rifle)...
Standing and firing repeatedly into the one target? , with the projectiles all finding that window pane......i dont know....maybe it was a ricochet of a fragmented projectile....

The outside of the BAC is shown after 12min mark.

Had I have said it was the broken window at PA, the response would have been "oh, that was an AR15, 223Rem, shot from the hip, by a lefty, shooting right.....
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by bluerob » 30 Apr 2016, 12:34 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:That's were I saw the window as well....

Leaves me scratching my head - I understood the 29 well placed (I'm sure it was 1 short of a mag change supposedly) rounds from a 223Rem Rifle..... which were all 'well placed' with devastating results....

Yet the image of the window says to me, there is a clear projectile hole at the top, possibly other(s) to the right of it, then the larger round break suggests another projectile/s possibly toward the centre of that pattern???

The report is the shooter pivoting and firing from the hip (from the scoped rifle)...
Standing and firing repeatedly into the one target? , with the projectiles all finding that window pane......i dont know....maybe it was a ricochet of a fragmented projectile....

The outside of the BAC is shown after 12min mark.

Had I have said it was the broken window at PA, the response would have been "oh, that was an AR15, 223Rem, shot from the hip, by a lefty, shooting right.....

See if you can find a copy of Joe Vialls book on PAM. He died a few years ago, labelled a "conspiracy nut job" etc.

His book does not read as though the author was a nut job and there's a hell of alot of questions more than answers after you read the book.
bluerob
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 30 Apr 2016, 1:55 pm

There has been a lot of material written on PAM, not surprisingly it attracts zero media, Vialls read was interesting, also Keith Noble, 700 odd pages of material, there are too many errors, inconsistencies and loose ends.... I'm not however suggesting the window break is a part of a conspiracy, just doesnt match the description as far as I'm concerned....

Vialls also 'proved' Yvonne Fletcher was NOT shot by the Libyans..... very interesting indeed considering what that 1 event lead to...
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by MalleeFarmer » 30 Apr 2016, 3:15 pm

I still think PAM was an inside Job.
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals and happiness." Thomas Jefferson
MalleeFarmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Wobble » 02 May 2016, 12:11 pm

So what's the answer? Why are we guessing this?
Weatherby Vanguards in .300 Weatherby Magnum and .243 Winchester
Wobble
Corporal
Corporal

Western Australia

Return to Centerfire rifles