GRS BESERK RIFLE STOCK

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

GRS BESERK RIFLE STOCK

Post by tony308 » 08 Jun 2016, 8:21 pm

had a play with one at the gun shop today,very nice feel,light,stiff.....anyone got any advise,do they need bedding?.......cheers in advance
tony308
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Re: GRS BESERK RIFLE STOCK

Post by MalleeFarmer » 08 Jun 2016, 10:19 pm

I too handled one they are very light and look cool but I opted for the sporter varmint as I'm not a fan of synthetic stocks.. I would say they'd need bedding still it benefits most rifles to be properly bedded. my sporter varmint stock came with a card with details about care and also bedding which they suggest is best practice with these I don't see why the berserk would be any different.
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals and happiness." Thomas Jefferson
MalleeFarmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by tony308 » 09 Jun 2016, 11:51 am

thanks mate
tony308
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by MalleeFarmer » 09 Jun 2016, 5:47 pm

No worries.
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals and happiness." Thomas Jefferson
MalleeFarmer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by Seik » 06 Dec 2016, 10:27 am

tony308 wrote:do they need bedding?

That really comes down to if you want to or need to.

No mass produced stock is 100% perfect out of the box.

But it might shoot great as is. If it does everything you need don't bother, but if you really want to push for every last drop of accuracy then you could bed it.
Seik
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Return to Centerfire rifles