Disheartened New Shooter

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Disheartened New Shooter

Post by scaredyet » 05 Jun 2017, 2:03 pm

Before I bought my first rifle I bought a 14 gun safe, not because I had the intention of getting that many firearms but that I wanted more space to move around in.
scaredyet
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 05 Jun 2017, 3:54 pm

scaredyet wrote:Before I bought my first rifle I bought a 14 gun safe, not because I had the intention of getting that many firearms but that I wanted more space to move around in.

Wise decision, firearms have a tendency to bred I've noticed :D
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Post by InisBineest » 19 Aug 2020, 10:52 pm

scaredyet wrote:
So what will be a good option for a <$600 .22

Haha, that is a whole different topic. I find these days it is hard to buy a new 22 that is truly rubbish. Everyone will have one they like, and many will Diss a certain make. Around $600 would get you a cheap second hand CZ or maybe a ruger American. New it might get you a Marlin bolt gun or a mossberg. A cheap CZ clone can be found for that price and while rough, they are generally very functional, rabbits sure can't tell the difference between a Cz clone or an Anschutz!

Have a look on usedguns.com.au, or find a good gunshop (some of the bigger ones have poor customer service, but many of us put up with that for the better prices) that are happy to chat with you. Pm me if you'd like anything more specific, happy to chat guns with anyone:D
InisBineest
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles