What's The Big Fuss About Adler's?

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: What's The Big Fuss About Adler's?

Post by Sender » 05 Dec 2016, 2:41 pm

Oldbloke wrote:What's the big fuss?
Faaarked if I know. All BS.

Someone said it was scary once and every media outlet and politician jumped on the band wagon.
Sender
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by Oldbloke » 05 Dec 2016, 5:15 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:Dont fall for the doesnt affect me thinking...
that was our 'downfall' with the buyback1, particularly the buyback2... when most shooters were NOT pistol shooters.

This time there would probably not be a buyback3....It will be a knock on the door "at a reasonable hour"....to check your Adler.

I neither have an Adler... but they restrict shotty levers, what about lever centrefires in HANDGUN rounds... Imagine how they will allow the tards to go nuts about hundreds of thousands of lever action kind of semi-auto lever action rifle weapons... chambered in concealable handgun rounds - yes, I can see that line emerging.. SO once theyve saved us from the lever shotties WHY would they stop there??

Correct. I worded it poorly. What I should have said is I don't own or want one.
The greatest invention in the history of man is beer.
https://youtu.be/2v3QrUvYj-Y
Member. SFFP, Shooters Union.
SSAA, the powerful gun lobby. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunt safe.
Oldbloke
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Victoria

Post by bones-350 » 18 Dec 2016, 8:05 pm

I finally got my Adler last week. I must have gotten a freak one its band new, its very smooth when cycling it. Ejects great too.
The Gunshop I bought it from advised me to leave it as a 5 shot.
Modifying it to a 7 shot is perfectly legal for now.
If the 7 shot is reclassified as D class and you get caught with it kiss your firearms and license good by.
Those Spineless Pollies can change the rules anytime and I bet they won't notify any of the Adler owners of the changes.
Pollies will leave it up to the Boys in Blue to their dirty work.
Then brag about it in the Media, confiscating the firearms of Licensed Owners who unlawfully possessed a 7 Shot Adler.
A cheap form of buy back and giving bad publicity for the Legit Gun Owners.
I wouldn't put it past that 2 faced Turnbull using our misfortune to make himself Popular and take the focus of his inability in Governing the Country.........
All I can say is Adler Owners be careful leave them as 5 shots, it's the Legit Gun Owners reputation The Canberra Rats want to tarnish.
Marlin.22lr, Marlin17 hmr, Marlin.22wmr, Weatherby action Krieger.223rem, Howa action,Krieger 243w, Ruger 7mm.RM, Rem30.06 & Adler
bones-350
Private
Private

South Australia

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles