Mauser k98

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Mauser k98

Post by GLS_1956 » 18 Apr 2016, 3:37 am

I'm thinking about having a receiver mounted peep/aperture put on my M48 Yugo and an extended eye relief scope replacing the rear tangent sight.
I've been asked: "How many guns do you need to have?" My answer remains the same: "One more."
GLS_1956
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by <<Genesis93>> » 18 Apr 2016, 8:07 am

GLS_1956 wrote:I'm thinking about having a receiver mounted peep/aperture put on my M48 Yugo and an extended eye relief scope replacing the rear tangent sight.

What do you shoot with your yugo? Plink comp or fur
<<Genesis93>>
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

-

Post by Wes » 18 Apr 2016, 12:01 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:full length quad pic rails and a brake.....

Of course.

How else are you going to mount a torch, grip and 2 different coloured lasers on there?
Wes
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Squiddy » 18 Apr 2016, 12:16 pm

Yeah I was thinking mounts, scope, bipod, shoulder pad, rear monopod, laser, flashlight, range finder, chronograph, underslung grenade launcher, side mirrors, neons, milo tin muzzle brake, hello kitty plush toys on top of the receiver, some cool stickers etc
Squiddy
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Victoria

Post by GLS_1956 » 18 Apr 2016, 7:51 pm

<<Genesis93>> wrote:
GLS_1956 wrote:I'm thinking about having a receiver mounted peep/aperture put on my M48 Yugo and an extended eye relief scope replacing the rear tangent sight.

What do you shoot with your yugo? Plink comp or fur

She's just a fun gun, like the Mosins'.
I've been asked: "How many guns do you need to have?" My answer remains the same: "One more."
GLS_1956
Sergeant
Sergeant

United States of America

Post by Releb » 05 Jul 2016, 1:00 pm

Wes wrote:How else are you going to mount a torch, grip and 2 different coloured lasers on there?

Gotta have that red and green laser mounted in time for Christmas :lol:
Tikka Stainless from 30-06 Springfield lane.
Releb
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Queensland

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles