Anschutz 1416 DKV, my second Annie

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Anschutz 1416 DKV, my second Annie

Post by SHV » 19 Dec 2016, 9:19 am

allan wrote:I've not owned an Anschutz sporter that wouldn't shoot at least one category of SK ammunition well.
If you can find it, try some Pistol Match Special - I've had a couple of very consistent lot numbers of that over the past 12 months.
I haven't been able to find any Standard Plus in ages - It is normally my "go to" general purpose ammo..

pistol match and standard plus is the best for now, couldn't find SK HV HP anywhere, the standard plus is the last one at LGS, will try SK HV HP if I can find it
SHV
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by SHV » 19 Dec 2016, 9:32 am

happyhunter wrote:Interesting. My old Brno 2 shoots Eley sub hollow at about the same at 100 meters, although for 80 bucks a brick I run cheaper CCI to save money on the bunnies. Only Annies I've owned have been center fires, currently a 1530 in 222 Remington. These days plenty of cheap rimfire rifles match the accuracy of the Anny so I guess you are paying for build quality and that sweet trigger.

old Brno 2 shoots main group half inch or less at 100 meters what’s brilliant, not only the rifle and ammo's good, also the shooter's amazing :thumbsup:

yes you are right I like the good quality stuff and sweat trigger, a gentleman tried it that evening, he is new shooter and not familiar with the rifle and scope but shoot well, 5 shoot 3 in half inch 2 in 1 inch, he was very happy for that, btw he shoots his CZ 455 17 HMR is not that good :D
SHV
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

New South Wales

Post by happyhunter » 19 Dec 2016, 9:39 am

Hmm.. I reading several CZ455 not shooting well reports. 17HMR should be shooting real tight at 100 meters so long as the ammo is a good batch.
happyhunter
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

Other

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles