I suddenly need a military appearance firearm.

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: I suddenly need a military appearance firearm.

Post by Dogger » 23 Apr 2017, 8:09 am

I owned a Chinese type 64 semi auto in 7.62x39 m43, using AK mags. I paided my money registered it, some idiot changed it to full auto complete with 70+ round drum. This was on tv for the benefit of safety, now i can understand why he did this, the type 64 was a chinese military select fire rifle. They should have been examined more closely before being allowed in Australia.custom officers came to my home and informed me it's now an illegal import. No compensation was paided to me, this was before Howard's ban. The point what they allow today, they will ban tomorrow.
Dogger
Recruit
Recruit

South Australia

Re: I suddenly need a military appearance firearm.

Post by Dogger » 23 Apr 2017, 9:31 am

I owned a Chinese type 64 semi auto in 7.62x39 m43, using AK mags. I paided my money registered it, some idiot changed it to full auto complete with 70+ round drum. This was on tv for the benefit of safety, now i can understand why he did this, the type 64 was a chinese military select fire rifle. They should have been examined more closely before being allowed in Australia.custom officers came to my home and informed me it's now an illegal import. No compensation was paided to me, this was before Howard's ban. The point what they allow today, they will ban tomorrow.
Dogger
Recruit
Recruit

South Australia

Return to Centerfire rifles