Mossberg 464 SPX .30-30

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Mossberg 464 SPX .30-30

Post by WatchyShooter » 15 Jul 2017, 9:47 pm

Why am I having such a hard time finding one of these in Australia? I’m able to find the .22 ina few places but what’s the deal, anyone point me in the right direction ?
Firearm-less LAFO!
New shooter, guns to come soon!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Re: Mossberg 464 SPX .30-30

Post by pete1 » 16 Jul 2017, 9:13 am

WatchyShooter wrote:Why am I having such a hard time finding one of these in Australia? I’m able to find the .22 ina few places but what’s the deal, anyone point me in the right direction ?

I know sunbury firearms in vic have had them when i've being in there, but thats not in south Australia. You could get another dealer to post it to your dealer if they have one.
22LR
12G
12G
12G
pete1
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by Wm.Traynor » 16 Jul 2017, 9:46 am

Mate, have you researched the 464? "Australian Shooter", was not all that complimentary and mine was a piece of junk, until I fixed it.
Wm.Traynor
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Queensland

Post by WatchyShooter » 16 Jul 2017, 5:15 pm

Wm.Traynor wrote:Mate, have you researched the 464? "Australian Shooter", was not all that complimentary and mine was a piece of junk, until I fixed it.

Yeah I’ve seen there’s issues with them, but I’m not a fan of wooden furniture lever actions so for tactical styled lever actions the 464 SPX is the one I think I’ll be going with unless there’s any other recommendations
Firearm-less LAFO!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Post by 360noscope » 16 Jul 2017, 9:44 pm

Mine has issues but it is what I am stuck with at the moment where can I get a muzzle brake from the young bloke likes it but not the recoil
360noscope
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by WatchyShooter » 16 Jul 2017, 10:25 pm

360noscope wrote:Mine has issues but it is what I am stuck with at the moment where can I get a muzzle brake from the young bloke likes it but not the recoil

Yeah I’m looking at the 464 SPX ZMB ( not even joking that’s the name) which is the “zombie” version as it comes with the adjustable stock and muzzle break and full length rails on the side, I’m fairly sure they only updated the 464 SPX Tactical with the smaller rails, not the ZMB edition
Firearm-less LAFO!
WatchyShooter
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

South Australia

Return to Centerfire rifles