Show Me Your Favourite Fox Rifles

Game hunting and large prey. Deer stalking, hunting with hounds. Boar, pigs etc., large prey, culling, hunting large feral animals.

Re: Show Me Your Favourite Fox Rifles

Post by duncan61 » 23 Jul 2017, 2:17 pm

The red roos in the Gascoyne just stand there.About 60 metres was the average shot.I checked with the station workers the next day and they did not hear a thing.I did a lot of foxes in the dairy down south.every time i had put all the cups on I would scan around.I probably got one a fortnight for 4 years
.22 winchester .22hornet .222 .243 7mm rem mag cbc 12g
duncan61
Officer Cadet
Officer Cadet

Western Australia

Post by RumPlz » 25 Jul 2017, 9:55 am

bigfellascott wrote:Howa M1500 in 204 HB with a 3-9x50 Nikon Prostaff - flat shooting and great on foxes out to 350m+

What stock is that, where and how much :D I have a .223 howa varmint and that stock looks awesome
RumPlz
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Post by bigfellascott » 25 Jul 2017, 11:24 am

RumPlz wrote:
bigfellascott wrote:Howa M1500 in 204 HB with a 3-9x50 Nikon Prostaff - flat shooting and great on foxes out to 350m+

What stock is that, where and how much :D I have a .223 howa varmint and that stock looks awesome

It's a Boyds Prairie Hunter stock in the colour Pepper - I import them direct from Boyds in the US but I noticed they have upped their prices which puts them over their $99 US limit so they won't send them to Aus anymore but I also know there are a few diff places importing them now. :thumbsup:

http://www.huntinghaven.com.au/c/gun-stocks/249?pgnum=1
bigfellascott
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

-

Previous

Return to Hunting - Game hunting and large prey