Quickest PTA ever?

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: Quickest PTA ever?

Post by Member-Deleted » 11 Oct 2017, 10:47 pm

An old fella I had done a few favours for gave me his late fathers 303 last week but I had to do the paper work so last Monday
I posted an application for PTA my mrs just checked my emails and I have been approved now just wait for mail not bad week and 3 days
Member-Deleted

Post by on_one_wheel » 12 Oct 2017, 12:52 pm

Bridgy wrote:Yep, SA snail mail.

Having said that, the other day I rang up asking to check the progress on my PTA, and the lady who I was talking to said mine would be going out next week. I told her that AusPost had lost my last PTA and asked if I could pick it up when it was ready, so she just said hold on and I'll fill it in now and you can collect it today!

That got me two PTAs which I had been waiting on. While I was very grateful for the service, it is frustrating that it can take 6+ weeks of waiting, or one friendly phone call to get it sorted then and there!

I'm not surprised that they get lost in the mail. The last thing I was sent from the Firearms Branch was sent to me in a unsealed envelope.
Some how my licence renewal paperwork managed to stay inside.
The person who licks the envelopes must have been away that day.
Gun control requires concentration and a steady hand
on_one_wheel
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Member-Deleted » 12 Oct 2017, 4:40 pm

They probably haven't figured out yet that you have to lick it or they licked the bottom
Member-Deleted

Return to Centerfire rifles