This would take some practice

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: This would take some practice

Post by marksman » 15 Dec 2017, 8:28 am

snag wrote:I guess the point out of all this is that we have a great forum that is inclusive of everyone who can use a basic PC. The more technical stuff leaves some people behind and that is not inclusive. The sad part is that some of the people excluded probably have more experience and knowledge than I could ever hope to attain. But I guess that's progress, huh?

agreed, hmmmm I think :allegedly:
I'm not very smart but I can lift heavy thing's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :sarcasm:
maybe some people leave the more technical stuff behind because they don't see it as progress :allegedly: :drinks:
“If you do not read the newspapers you are uninformed. If you do read the newspapers you are misinformed”. Mark Twain
marksman
Colonel
Colonel

Victoria

Post by in2anity » 15 Dec 2017, 9:23 am

The problem with FB is you’re comparing your back-of-house against everyone else’s show-reel... not a very healthy habit :(
At what point does lack of maintenance become patina?
in2anity
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Gwion » 15 Dec 2017, 10:57 am

Gamerancher wrote:Sounds like we should start an "exclusive" group for all us Luddites :lol:

Luddites or trogladites?? :lol:
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Stix » 15 Dec 2017, 3:47 pm

Daddybang wrote:Yep ya right!!!! (I know theres a wanking joke in there somewhere!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks:

:lol: ...i bet his missus likes him playing with lever actions...!!
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Post by Bigjobss » 15 Dec 2017, 4:18 pm

:lol: This thread is hilarious. Oh and f@#k facebook.
I am right in the middle around the target demographic and hate it.
BTW I had facebook and cancelled my account 10 years ago, thats how much of a hiptser I am :lol:
Bigjobss

Post by Stix » 15 Dec 2017, 5:16 pm

Bent Arrow wrote:Well that went well didn't it........never mind.

Obviously not what you expected...but a pretty funny resonse all the same...
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Colonel
Colonel

South Australia

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles