10 Shot Mags for LA101

Rimfire bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action and self loading rifles. Air rifles.

10 Shot Mags for LA101

Post by PaddyT » 01 Feb 2018, 1:13 pm

Just had a look at a video review for 10 shot mags made by Ideal Small Arms for the LA100 22lr and other than having to make an adjustment to the follower which looked pretty straight forward they look to be the goods. Has anyone had any experience with these vs the CZ 10 shot, not sure if Lithgow are making their own 10 shot mags yet- also to purchase mags do I need to supply any details ie Licence , etc- never purchased firearm parts this way before

Thanks In advance
PaddyT
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Re: 10 Shot Mags for LA101

Post by AusTac » 01 Feb 2018, 2:22 pm

Cz all the way, works better than my stupid factory mag just needs a little sanding on the locking lug where it clicks into the rifle
Certified part time hillbilly
AusTac
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

-

Post by in2anity » 01 Feb 2018, 2:29 pm

The action is actually designed around the CZ magazine specs; generally the CZs work as-well, if not better than the factory one (which are poly). I have a 10shot which is I used while Lithgow posted me a replacement for my factory mag which was dodgy. The CZ mags are a tight fit though; it helps to file a little off the front lug to get it to fit better more info about this here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6527&p=99124#p99124
At what point does lack of maintenance become patina?
in2anity
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by rsj223 » 01 Feb 2018, 8:31 pm

PaddyT wrote:Just had a look at a video review for 10 shot mags made by Ideal Small Arms for the LA100 22lr and other than having to make an adjustment to the follower which looked pretty straight forward they look to be the goods. Has anyone had any experience with these vs the CZ 10 shot, not sure if Lithgow are making their own 10 shot mags yet- also to purchase mags do I need to supply any details ie Licence , etc- never purchased firearm parts this way before

Thanks In advance

See if they got any left
https://www.facebook.com/27675540903637 ... =3&theater
rsj223
Sergeant
Sergeant

Victoria

Post by MontyShooter » 03 Feb 2018, 7:57 am

My mate has a little trouble getting his CZ ones to click in.
They click in fine in my LA101.
Lithgow do now make a 10 round version.

Ideal small arms are only $45 each so I'm going to try them myself first.
MontyShooter
Corporal
Corporal

Victoria

Post by BRNO_Bigot » 05 Feb 2018, 3:01 pm

Or you could try these guys who seem a bit cheaper than the link above (but still more than $45).

http://www.acme-firearms.com.au/CZ%20Pr ... azines.htm

No licence required to order them from Vic to ACT
--
It's only when you look at an ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny
day that you realise how often they burst into flames.
BRNO_Bigot
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Australian Capital Territory

Return to Rimfire rifles, and air rifles