CZ 527...Straight comb stock or Lux...?

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: CZ 527...Straight comb stock or Lux...?

Post by bigrich » 18 Mar 2018, 8:50 am

other alternatives to CZ/BRNO .have ya considered Weihrauch do a 22 hornet , i can vouch for the qaulity and accuracy of the 22 mag i owned. do ya self a favour stix, there are gunshops that sell weihrauch down there, go and check out a HW60J 22 hornet. you'll fall in love with it . fantastic adjustable comp triggers as standard as well :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 18 Mar 2018, 9:10 am

The set trigger can be adjusted by turning the screw located in front of the trigger no need to disassemble. My magazine drops clear as soon as I press the release so maybe the one ya used was a non genuine magazine?? :unknown:
I like a heavier trigger so the normal trigger suits me :thumbsup:
To be honest I've never tried to drop a round in it from the top I always feedem from the magazine but will try when I get a chance and let ya know how it goes :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 18 Mar 2018, 5:54 pm

get out of it DB, i'm trying to win stix over to the dark side . vedy gud jerman enjineeered gunz ! dumbkoff ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :drinks: :crazy:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Post by Daddybang » 18 Mar 2018, 6:08 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: good onya bigrich!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
This hard living ain't as easy as it used to be!!!
Daddybang
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Queensland

Post by bigrich » 20 Mar 2018, 3:58 pm

hey fellas, was surfing the net and hatchers do some nice stocks for 527 CZ . even a thumbhole for some serious sniping ! check it out hatchers rifle stocks. sorry , cant post links, computer illiterate :lol: :thumbsup:
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Previous

Return to Centerfire rifles