How much would you pay for Winchester 94 30-30 made in 1971?

Bolt action rifles, lever action, pump action, self loading rifles and other miscellaneous longarms.

Re: How much would you pay for Winchester 94 30-30 made in 1

Post by bigrich » 01 May 2018, 4:13 pm

yeh wrenchman ,the rifles you refer to are good "bang for your buck" and probably will do the same job as a european rifle at twice the price.you do get better build qaulity for your money but, right or wrong, i would rather pay the extra for a sako than buy a remington. my own european rifles are 1960's and 70's german krico's in 22lr , 22 hornet , and a deluxe 22-250 with a match trigger. these old classics have a better fit and finish than a lot of modern rifles in my opinion. my modern euro rifle is a weihrauch 22lr. have owned a 22 mag with hogs back stock in this brand and the build qaulity impresses the hell out of me. if i had the money, i would buy anshutz but. i suppose to a degree, in pre and post war australia european rifles were more available here than in the US. BRNO, anshutz , krico , voere 22lr and other varmit calibers were very common back when. that's not to say winchester 94's, 70's weren't available and were a great rifle. but old sako's and tikka's have almost a legendary repution in OZ. that has built a preference for stuff like tikka t3's , which is probably THE best value for money rifle out here. in my humble opinion. :thumbsup: sorry to get off topic
Last edited by bigrich on 05 May 2018, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigrich
Major General
Major General

Queensland

Re: How much would you pay for Winchester 94 30-30 made in 1

Post by Ricohard » 05 May 2018, 10:06 am

Thanks very much for all the responses fellas. I think the owner wanted alot more for it than 600
Ricohard
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Return to Centerfire rifles