STEYR Confused with lack of accuracy 30-06

Reloading equipment, methods, load data, powder and projectile information.

Re: STEYR Confused with lack of accuracy 30-06

Post by Stix » 12 Feb 2019, 9:58 pm

Tassie...
Im sorry to ssy Winchester Aus dont GAF about you or you're rifle!!!...they are just trying to save face becaue you've plastered this over social media... :thumbsup:

Id take money & buy something they dont bring in...you have every right & ill back you...!!(not that that means much... :lol: )

Aaron is a sweet talker & comes accross like he is you mate, but is FOS & he'll say anything to get rid of you...!!...and im more than happy to front him on my claim...!!!!!!

I support your choice & congratulate you for heading them up, but id get money back--period...
Seriously...if they have to "test rifle'S" (plural-meaning multiple guns)... :roll:...who gets the ones that dont shoot...???... :roll:

Just my bit... :drinks:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by bigrich » 13 Feb 2019, 4:36 am

Stix wrote:Tassie...
Im sorry to ssy Winchester Aus dont GAF about you or you're rifle!!!...they are just trying to save face becaue you've plastered this over social media... :thumbsup:

Id take money & buy something they dont bring in...you have every right & ill back you...!!(not that that means much... :lol: )

Aaron is a sweet talker & comes accross like he is you mate, but is FOS & he'll say anything to get rid of you...!!...and im more than happy to front him on my claim...!!!!!!

I support your choice & congratulate you for heading them up, but id get money back--period...
Seriously...if they have to "test rifle'S" (plural-meaning multiple guns)... :roll:...who gets the ones that dont shoot...???... :roll:

Are you having problems with a rifle from Winchester Australia as well stix ?
bigrich
Major
Major

Queensland

Post by Stix » 13 Feb 2019, 5:31 am

bigrich wrote:
Stix wrote:Tassie...

Are you having problems with a rifle from Winchester Australia as well stix ?

Well issues ive had with 2 of their firearms products that ive had to wear the cost of...!!....so yes...& them not coming to the party despite their promises...!!

I have no problem whst so ever in strongly suggesting people dont buy anything they import... :thumbsup:
The man who knows everything, doesnt really know everything...he's just stopped learning...
Stix
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

South Australia

Post by Ziad » 13 Feb 2019, 5:54 am

I have read the thread maybe I missed it.... but did you ever find out what twist the barrel has. No point even trying if it's not sutiable trust rate like 12... maybe 10 would be fine.
Blame it on the phone auto correct
Ziad
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Victoria

Post by TassieTiger » 13 Feb 2019, 9:36 am

Ziad - it’s a 1:10 or a 1:9...having so much trouble confirming should have told me something.

And Stix - I know Aaron is just wanting to get rid of me but I just want a solution and what I paid for.
Whom else gets the “poor” shooters? I don’t know...I don’t know what else I can do about that. Maybe if enough ppl took them to task rather than just rolling over no one would end up in this situation....
My lawyer did say to me - the issue may not been seen in arbitration as “major” as it does shoot 150’s...so the seller has right to make it right by either replace or repair in front of a refund.
Tikka T3 .260
Steyr Pro Varmint .223
CZ455 .22 & Norinco .22
Webley .177
ATA 686 U/O 12g & Baikal S/S 12g
Steyr Pro Hunt 30-06
TassieTiger
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Tasmania

Post by Ziad » 13 Feb 2019, 2:47 pm