Dillon Precision Australia

Reloading equipment, methods, load data, powder and projectile information.

Dillon Precision Australia

Post by JohnSimister » 14 May 2021, 11:58 am

Has anyone had any dealings with Dillon Precision in Western Australia? I have been trying to contact them and cannot get through.

I don't really want to deal with them if they are not reliable.

John
JohnSimister
Recruit
Recruit

Victoria

Re: Dillon Precision Australia

Post by lcpltac » 14 May 2021, 12:33 pm

Also known as NVT.
Always had prompt, excellent service from Greg at NVT with Dillon and Pulsar products.
lcpltac
Recruit
Recruit

Western Australia

Post by Bugman » 14 May 2021, 1:58 pm

I have bought two Dillon Square Deal presses some time back as well as conversion kits. No problem dealing with them.
Bugman
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by pomemax » 14 May 2021, 3:45 pm

I always go there for thing via the internet I have rang and spoke to someone I think it may have been Greg . you wont have any problems with them in fact once he know what you have if your ordering the wrong stuff for your press he will ask why do you need that and keep you on the right path
Bought a 650 from them 9 conversion kits over the time and all the bits that go with each kit IE: dies ,powder thrower ,bullet feeder plates , tool holder ,bullet feed best thing ever for pistol rounds .
If you doing a lot of trimming get a lee power trimmer set up with a cheap electric screwdriver from bunnings I find I can deprime resize and trim most I have done not pushing for speed was bout 700 per/hour hardest part was keeping case feeder full
pomemax
Warrant Officer C2
Warrant Officer C2

New South Wales

Post by Bello » 15 May 2021, 11:03 am

I bought a Dillon press (On special) elsewhere before I knew about this company.
When I told him I bought it elsewhere he didn't seem as helpful.

Having said that, I later bought other items such as dies etc from him and he was quite good.
Seem quite knowledgeable with the Dillon products.
Service was good and quick.

Hope this helps
Bello
Corporal
Corporal

New South Wales

Return to Reloading ammunition