interchangability of dies?

Reloading equipment, methods, load data, powder and projectile information.

Re: interchangability of dies?

Post by deadkitty » 22 Oct 2016, 7:19 am

Gwion wrote:Pull it apart and inspect the seating stem. May be some sign of irregularity. Seems the only place that something could be that far off.....

Ooopppss...... :oops: , I've found the problem..... and feeling very silly about it I will post it under the reloading mistakes thread I saw somewhere. Essentially my press is bolted to a baseboard so I can move it from the shed to the office in a few seconds. I share the office with my wife, who thoughtfully removed and replaced the press when she needed the desk...... result, clamped down too close to desk and the mechanics of the press was hitting the edge of desk at the bottom of eack stroke... :oops: . Desk now has some interesting gouges....but at least the problem has been solved. Thanks to you both for your input Cheers :oops: :oops:
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead, it's only difficult for the others,
it's the same when you are stupid.
deadkitty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Post by Gwion » 22 Oct 2016, 7:38 am

:lol: oops! Hope you get better results now!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (51.44 KiB) Viewed 3247 times
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by deadkitty » 23 Oct 2016, 7:03 am

But wait...there's more..... just give me some time and I'll figure out more interesting ways to stuff up...... hey I've finally found something I'm good at! Cheers
When you are dead, you don't know you are dead, it's only difficult for the others,
it's the same when you are stupid.
deadkitty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

New South Wales

Return to Reloading ammunition