Load data for 223

Reloading equipment, methods, load data, powder and projectile information.

Re: Load data for 223

Post by brett1868 » 23 Nov 2016, 7:22 pm

Apollo wrote:Brett just wants to show off his collection of little toys...... :friends: :allegedly: :friends:

Don't know how much reloading would get done..... :drinks:

I might offer the OP a chance to fondle my massive weaponry but as always it's work before pleasure :)
How's my posting?
Complaints, Concerns - 13 11 14
brett1868
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

New South Wales

Post by Apollo » 23 Nov 2016, 7:32 pm

brett1868 wrote:I might offer the OP a chance to fondle my massive weaponry but as always it's work before pleasure :)

I hope he/she takes you up on the offer. There is absolutely nothing better than hands on instruction/advice. :thumbsup:
Apollo
Warrant Officer C1
Warrant Officer C1

New South Wales

Post by Gwion » 23 Nov 2016, 8:28 pm

brett1868 wrote:
Apollo wrote:Alliant BM8208...????

Never heard of it and nothing listed on the Alliant site even close that I could see.

Me thinks ADI BM8208 was the intention..

Yep. My mistake. Not thinking straight.
Gwion
Colonel
Colonel

-

Post by Sydneywizard » 25 Nov 2016, 6:39 am

brett1868 wrote:
Apollo wrote:
As an FYI to the O.P I live in the Hills district of Sydney and more then happy to have you over for an afternoon of reloading. Bring your rifle and components and you can make a doggy bag of several loads to try, if time permits I'll even take you out to St Mary's range and chronograph the loads. I work for Coke of the Cola variety which must be paid when the wife's not looking or it'll get confiscated for being unhealthy. PM me if your keen on any assistance of this kind.

Very generous of you Brett and I'm most grateful. Rest assured, the supply of Coke will be organised and disguised in any manner you see fit to pull the proverbial over the eyes of she who must be obeyed. I'll send you a PM shortly.
Sydneywizard
Recruit
Recruit

New South Wales

Return to Reloading ammunition